And I can relate to all the stuff y’all sayin
Or I at least see and know what y’all talking about
Her fam is everything this thread is
The good and the bad :lol:
Props on y’all making the thread
To celebrate y’all culture
PROPS TO ALL YALL

do you bless lola and lolo? lmao

If this was 10-15 yrs ago, yes. She a grandma now lolol.

tenor.gif

Are you like 15 man? She's like 30 years old or something. If that makes her a grandma, consider her a GILF.

tenor.gif

Are you like 15 man? She's like 30 years old or something. If that makes her a grandma, consider her a GILF.

Lol obviously I am exaggerating. But she has been out there for so long. Kinda like Beb Baller's crazy ex. Not too mention, she is terrible to work with in her early days as an import model. With her beauty, it's surprising that she never ascended beyond all that import modelling.

In terms of hottest filipina right now, at least for the semi popular to popular women, Lisa Obreno for me.

That Babe Blvd logo brings back so many memories of the early/mid 2000 import scene to me:lol:

I saw maria ozawa is a mainstream actress over there. Kinda funny.

She owns one a KTV bar at one of them hotels in Manila. Went there for a friend's bachelor party and she hung out with us. Looks different from her "acting" days, but pretty in person.

Bought some land in the PI with the family discount, came up on 500 sq meters for just PHP 150k. Gonna build some rental properties.

There are so many variations to Filipino dishes, it's crazy.

I tell my non-Filipino friends that all the time.
I had a Chinese friend come over to a party once and he loved my Tita's palabok. So a few weeks later he hit up a Filipino restaurant by him and he said he wasn't feeling it.

There are so many variations to Filipino dishes, it's crazy.

Every province/island/dialect lol will put their own spin on a dish

Speaking of which, I want to try Vigan empanada one of these days. I always heard it was the bomb. My friend was telling me about it over the phone and I’m like “meatless empanada hell no” :lol:

Reactions: Ube
She owns one a KTV bar at one of them hotels in Manila. Went there for a friend's bachelor party and she hung out with us. Looks different from her "acting" days, but pretty in person.

Wow. I’m jealous. None of you tried to shoot your shot with her?

Back
Top Bottom