Filipino Culture Thread

I've had a crush on Misa Campo for yearssssssss, didn't read about anything about her being attached to anyone. Though in my old sigs and old threads i would see how i still have that attraction, it's crazy and almost drives me wild :blush: that i still feel the same way today. It definitely questions my marraige and how i see my future. Deer lowered this thread finna mess me up in the long run :nerd:

20180328_160841.jpg

I'm a vet and a couple Filipions have asked me if I can hook them up with a specific job or get faster processing times....like bro the military doesnt work that way.

I know there are alot of us on NT and there's a couple things I really wanted to get discussed about our people. I also want to clear up some misconceptions. But yes, feel free to discuss anything filipino related.

It honestly feels like to me that we are the only people in the world that romanticizes our colonizers. That absolutely makes no sense to me.

Misconceptions:

A majority of Filipinos don't have any spanish ancestry, your last name was adopted for tax purposes.

Also, only US born filipinos claim that pacific islander BS.
U got a prob with pac islanders

U got a prob with pac islanders

It's just annoying that some Filipinos say they're Pacific Islanders. We're mostly of the Malay race. Go to Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand. You will see how we look pretty much alike. Even the meztizos in those countries look like the meztizos in the Phils.

So my boy's son met his first filipino friend and was asking me to teach him some filipino words. I was in a dilemma because when I was his age and someone asked me to teach them something, my go to was "sipsip titi ko".

I ended up going with "kamusta ka?":lol:

So my boy's son met his first filipino friend and was asking me to teach him some filipino words. I was in a dilemma because when I was his age and someone asked me to teach them something, my go to was "sipsip titi ko".

I ended up going with "kamusta ka?":lol:
Haha damn!

Got this from the Kanye Sunken Place thread. Idk what her beef is with us Pinoys, like she had to single us out and judging by her thought process, were not intelligent people compared to our other Asian brethrens. No wonder Lawrence keep dumping her *** in her show :smh:

Thoughts?
IMG_0600.JPG

Back
Top Bottom