Filipino Culture Thread

Their body language was trash in the second half, Clarkson didnt rotate.

Really dissapointing an NBA player plays and they gon place 5th-8th

Brawl and going 0-2 with Clarkson... Sad times

is it clarkson's attitude?

is he thinking "i'm holier than thou" because i'm in the NBA.....

is it clarkson's attitude?

is he thinking "i'm holier than thou" because i'm in the NBA.....

Maybe, but not rotating on defense and forcing shots has been his m.o. even in the NBA so hard to say.

Against China he was not passing the ball and went iso the whole game and then cramped in fourth then asked himself to sub back in for the the last few possession where he went iso ball at the top and missed a go ahead jump shot then on D his man beat him off the drive he cramped again and was forced to foul. They lost by 2. They had another shot by another player for the final possession but they were leading by 5 with him on the bench. Had they won they wont be facing against the defending champs and face an easy win in quarters.

Well unfair to blame it all on him though, this team was formed in 2 weeks but still people were expecting a medal because an NBA player joined an Asian level competition.

Last edited:
I wish my family didn’t celebrate christmas. They’re the only reason I have to go christmas shopping, otherwise I don’t celebrate the holiday.

I don't shop much for anyone. Christmas is more about spending time with people than exchanging presents to me.

They give me presents, so I feel obligated to get them gifts also. I don’t spend much time with my fam if it isn’t a holiday.

I hated it when I lived there. Got all the decorations and Jose Mari Chan blasting at SM in the middle of September :stoneface: there’s still like 100 days to go!
My parents’ TFC has 101.9 as a station... I heard Jose Mari Chan’s Christmas songs this morning. Sick of it already :rofl:gonna put my parole and Christmas decorations up in December.

Can’t wait for the putobumbong though

IMG-20180911-WA0000.jpg

Just got back from 4 weeks in the motherland and now im in post vacay depression. I was barely on the internet/NT when I was back there, there was always something fun to do. Man it just reminded me of how much I miss living in the PI, when people actually go outside their houses and interact in the neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom