Filipino Culture Thread

Went to ma’amsir two weeks ago, lot of non-Filipinos in there and the food isn’t watered down. Lechon was bomb.

^^JoKoy been said that at his standups tho...

glad it got said on national TV nonetheless....

Sup y'all

Going to states for the first time this dec. Just need advise best way to buy tix for laker games.. Got my eye on Dec against Miami..

Do I buy now or it can wait till near the game? Best seat to choose?

Sup y'all

Going to states for the first time this dec. Just need advise best way to buy tix for laker games.. Got my eye on Dec against Miami..

Do I buy now or it can wait till near the game? Best seat to choose?

Stubhub your best bet.

Dunno how it is with Lakers games, but for Clippers and even Warriors playoff games, I just kept an eye out on the prices and scored some pretty decent deals on gameday itself from people unloading tickets last minute.

Your risk is, there's no good deals that pop up, and Lakers are pretty hyped this season. But at the very least, given this is a reg season game, i think you can wait closer to gameday before scooping up tickets.

EDIT:

Just remembered this is DWade last season and possibly his last appearance at Staples vs the Lakers, so I don't know how that affects all this.

Stubhub your best bet.

Dunno how it is with Lakers games, but for Clippers and even Warriors playoff games, I just kept an eye out on the prices and scored some pretty decent deals on gameday itself from people unloading tickets last minute.

Your risk is, there's no good deals that pop up, and Lakers are pretty hyped this season. But at the very least, given this is a reg season game, i think you can wait closer to gameday before scooping up tickets.

EDIT:

Just remembered this is DWade last season and possibly his last appearance at Staples vs the Lakers, so I don't know how that affects all this.

Yea prices were ok to say the least before wades announcement.. Prices now are $100 more in any seats I was looking at..

Appreciate the help, man

0D78BC27-61CC-4EE0-A48C-0115998AFBE6.jpeg

Whatchale know about Jufran on sunny side up egg and toast for breakfast!

FTW !

So, that recent discussion in the Asian thread riled me up to resurrect this thread from its slumber.

Come back home fellow Pinoys/Pinays, time to liven the thread up again LOL

Since the other thread is talking about skintone -- do y'all prefer morenas, chinitas, or tisays?

I've been having a thing for tisays lately :smokin
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 10.28.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 10.29.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 10.31.27 PM.png

Since the other thread is talking about skintone -- do y'all prefer morenas, chinitas, or tisays?

I've been having a thing for tisays lately :smokin
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 10.28.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 10.29.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 10.31.27 PM.png

NOT a fan of that artificial white skin look. Many celebrities (and non-celebrities) take that whitening way too far, up to the point that they’re power white-borderline transparent in color.

We live in an area with some of the most beautiful beaches in the world! I like my girl to have that fresh from the beach-sun kissed tone.

My dad and his friends were talking about air force one. Gross that them and my friends back there probably been with the same women. :lol: :sick: Plus hundreds of others.

My dad and his friends were talking about air force one. Gross that them and my friends back there probably been with the same women. :lol: :sick: Plus hundreds of others.
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

EDIT: Nevermind. Did my googles and saw you're talking about a KTV.

Back
Top Bottom