Filipino Culture Thread

They cheated a way to get clarkson one TBH.
They said that he didnt have one then a couple years after Clarkson had one before he was 16 and just lost it.
I dont think Fiba bought it though.

They should ideally had over the reigns to Coach Tab
Use clarkson instead of blatche who is never in shape. We have enough bigs now.
Not world beaters but clarkson is better than blatche .

Fajardo
Aguilar
Almazan
Erram
Slaughter
Rosario can play spot minutes at 4

Edu should be ready in two years as well.
Kai in a couple more years.

Oh man, I remember that summer when rhe SBP tried to come up with a fake PH passport for Clarkson :lol:

That's a great list of big men, but I'd cancel out Slaugter. Dude's never in shape. Poy Erram got the goods. He was a nobody in Ateneo and just blossomed in the PBA depsite tearing his ACL. Edu and Kai are the future but Kai still needs to work on his movements. He's still in the awkward stages of being a teenager but that's fine

I took this photo last year (from left, Calvin Abueva, Kai Sotto, and June Mar Fajardo)
IMG_2052.JPG

Kai is pretty legit now. His improvement in a year is really good he did the olajuwan fake pretty smoothly. He’s a kid with a slight long frame so the learning curve will always be long.

Erram is a hot head i dont want anymore of them after the australia game.

Yeah I thought it was funny that Kia traded their first overall to San Miguel the team that won 2/3 conferences that year. Gotta filter the stars to the big name teams.

Dissapointing a legit 6-8th man in nba isnt dominating Asian competition while 12th man like Haddadi and Zhou Qi is
I don't think Clarkson is a natural and/or talented scorer, so it doesn't matter what league he is playing in, he's not going to stand out that way

If Clarkson is smart he got to develop a niche. Specialize in defense or become a 3 and d player. Or his career in the nba might be short.

At least he's hitting some big shots now.

I don't think Clarkson is a natural and/or talented scorer, so it doesn't matter what league he is playing in, he's not going to stand out that way

If Clarkson is smart he got to develop a niche. Specialize in defense or become a 3 and d player. Or his career in the nba might be short.

Scoring buckets is exactly his game, or at least what he tries to do :lol: hes a chucker/ball hog in the NBA, in this setting he's going all in for sure

I mean, he has that scoring mentality, but that's probably it :lol:

When I think of natural scoring talent I don't think of him.

When I think of someone who's not in the nba that is a natural scorer I think of Jimmer Fredette. He can flat out score outside of the nba level. What holds him back is he is not quick enough to get his shot off in the nba. You put Jimmer Fredette in an Asian league, he'd probably kill

If you put Jimmer Fredette's scoring ability in Jordan Clarkson's body that is an NBA all star

Back
Top Bottom