FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

grin.gif
nerd.gif

Interesting times ahead

Hopefully these aren't too much of a headache to get. Thanks for the info.

QS?! Well whatever. Infrareds will be copped hopefully.. Also considering the Black/Red... Those are so slept on imo.

i would edit it now so sneakernews and shoegame dont catch it, then we will be over!

Weatherman, I don't know if you were trying to embed the Big KRIT video. It's not working for me.

I took some screen grabs, even though there are already better pictures of Bun wearing the Infrared's on set while filming the video.

clipboard01sk.jpg

clipboard02d.jpg

clipboard03hr.jpg

clipboard04de.jpg

Yeah, sorry, that's exactly what I was trying to do, thanks. Just thought it would be cool to post it since I believe that's where the original confirmation of these came from.

yo my true size is 11. do these fit TTS...never had a pair. would really appreciate feedback since this will be a QS.

Congrats Nike, We have our first discounted trainer sc II on eastbay in the black/red c/w. Citron is next, then the chlorine. then every other. I suspect we will see these get even lower than $89.99 and then sit at outlets @ $49.99. Meanwhile other retros are running laps around these.

Now that's a curveball. These weren't expected at places like eastbay until July 8th (and NDC, much later). A trainer fans dilemma....... Buy now for retail and not wait 3 more weeks to save a couple bucks, and in the process, support inferior materials, or just wait it out? Maybe they released them early on accident and we all need to buy now before they figure out their mistake.

Some photos from zappos...
These are right up my alley , it's not even funny. call me plain jane but im a sucker for these plain looking Nike's.

1474866-p-2x.jpg

1474866-3-2x.jpg

1474866-5-2x.jpg

1474866-6-2x.jpg

And with the teal/lime and infrareds still unknown, these become a possible substitute and replacement. There's no way I''m getting three SC IIs. This waiting game is killing me inside.

wally just wait it out, if u buy you will b mad when infrareds and teals come out and you will DEFINALTY cop both.

Finally a cw that gives me that "early 90's feeling" and from the pics they seem to be pretty nicely constructed. Lets hope they look as good irl

Damn those look good. Wait it out Wally! Too plain for the palette of the current kids... more for folks like us!

Back
Top Bottom