FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Hey guys.. with what seems to be more or less a niche group of us waiting for these QS releases.. when release time eventually comes, I think we should all try to help each other as much as possible. Eliminate the resellers that might try to jump on these and make sure the NT fam that has been putting in work to find out info all have good chances of getting pairs. Me personally, one pair of each will probably be good for me.. I'm more than willing to help people out if I'm able to because I know this is one of THOSE shoes..

I just think, with the lack of info and it being potentially hard to find these, if we could all use NT as sort of a fall back, to avoid resellers prices, that would be excellent and we'd all be happy..

Maybe I'm just nervous, haha
Am willing to help organize thru PMs who wants what/how many, etc... to try and ensure everyone gets their pair(s) at or below retail.  I am not offering to buy/hookup/or looking to buy off anyone, but can see the value in at lease figuring out who is where, who gets what ( mom/pops, retail locations, .coms) and figuring out the best way to secure.

My proposal would be to have the US split into 5 regions (midwest (me), East Coast, South, Middle states, and West Coast) and have 5 different people keeping track of whats up with folks and their spots within their region.  If you want "in"/on the list, then info for each region and overall can be distributed via PM versus over the thread to avoid "lurkers" and those merely interested in copping to resell cashing in on everyone else's legwork. Does this make sense? 

^ Thanks Rich... by how about we just talk details via PM's (there's quite a bit of detail up there already). Like ijapino said... just for the sake of not getting anyone in trouble.

All interested parties should just PM Bryscooplaygrifhold to coordinate.

Just check out the blk/red pair this weekend. Saw most of the colorways just siting there. Why would Nike not release the og colorways if they know there is interest for them. I mean they want to release these retro+ colorways and let them sit on shelves instead of coming out with the infrared or teal/lime color which are guaranteed to sell.

Bryscoop, your idea sounds great. Just having some sense of organization, so we aren't all scrambling at some random hour, would be great. And sorry ijapino, I didn't mean to insinuate that we would be breaking rules. Thanks for the heads up.

Posting that you're "willing to help out" and to "PM me!"is still considered selling violations since you're basically advertising that you're willing to sell to someone that needs help. Be smart about it and keep everything in PM's.

DON'T POST it on the board or don't be surprised if you get caught in the suspension net.

the 443575-102 color releasing on 6/4 on NDC is the one that has released elsewhere earlier being called "Citrons" but the actual color code is WHITE/DARK GREY-NEUTRAL GREY.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Posting that you're "willing to help out" and to "PM me!"is still considered selling violations since you're basically advertising that you're willing to sell to someone that needs help. Be smart about it and keep everything in PM's.

DON'T POST it on the board or don't be surprised if you get caught in the suspension net.

cool just wanted to ask ijapino, what the hell is homer doing in your avy?
laugh.gif

stepping on and off on an alienface?

Not out of the realm of possibilities. Over the years the at1 model has been seen as overseas exclusives. Who's to say that this two model OG colorway set doesn't release over there for them. I don't know much about anything non trainer, but how do other rare QS releases work? Someone somewhere has to have a order manifest for them for their store, right? You always hear shops saying, "we are getting jordan LE so and so in 4 weeks. Start camping". Has a potential release ever been given so little info?

On a funnier note, check out this link
http://www.complex.com/sn...s-at-sneakerpedia-launch
1990 release.. No mention of it being a current retro... Pink in the colorway name

One wants to believe in their heart that these would do well by the masses. but maybe not. Someone here or in another Nt thread made mention of the am90 infrared. They needed a whole HOA campaign and limited this or that to really get the ball rolling on the model.. Maybe these two colorways are just the beginning for them to gauge interest? Then again, gauge interest as a GR and truly get a picture of what's out there.

The above is NOT the way to get some buzz about a potential limited QS release. Then you have SN not even knowing what they were really showing a few weeks back with that WDYWT poster from Oregon showcasing the shoe. It's all been one huge stumbling act. A real train wreck. But I digress..

ijapino, I appreciate the warnings. For many (not me), these og colorways are suspension worthy if it comes to trying to get a pair many have been itching to get for 22 years. For many, this is a jordan III  white cement retro, 22 years later, with no 1994, 2003, or 2010 retro. A model first being retroed (so again, no mochas, true blues, fire reds, or black cements). So yes, its not a jordan, but think about the water behind the dam Nike has created here. It's a raging river.  Let's just say, if this was a jordan and all that has or HASNT been done for a specific model for 22 years, and then its finally possibly coming out in a limited fashion, havoc would ensue.. I doubt that occurs here but I wouldn't blame a single person for doing what they felt they had to do to get these (within the legalities of the US law of course).

Originally Posted by real vip

the 443575-102 color releasing on 6/4 on NDC is the one that has released elsewhere earlier being called "Citrons" but the actual color code is WHITE/DARK GREY-NEUTRAL GREY.
Nike LOVES doing that these days on releases people are after. The Laser Blue and Infrared 90s were called White/Black/Grey last year. I had to mark my boxes to indicate which was which in my closet.

Ok, so I have heard from some of you "regulars" on here about getting some coordination in place regarding this release, but I am assuming there are some more of you who could be of help/offer some regional support perhaps on the west Coast and central states?  Shoot me a PM if you so desire and we can get this rolling hopefully well in advance of any Summer release upcoming.

I am getting impatient on this shoe, and have pretty much resigned to copping one of the existing CWs just to beat into the ground for the next few months.  Probably Citrons, but still not positive.

Sounds like most of you are reasonably happy with your pickups so far.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

nice post.. another 6 months have passed since something similiar has been posted with no changes in sight.. Talk about a bad case of deja vu.

blco2, they'd pass them onto the SB team and butcher them like they did the "trainer 2 sb".

Ive heard so many excuses over the years. With the popularity of a yeezy shoe that features color accents in key places like the sockliner and a plain upper, these trainers have some of the same components that many for years were saying wouldnt sell a shoe. Then again, the very fact the yeezys have that "hype" factor may be the sole reason they are being sold and not so much how the shoe is designed... bad example
laugh.gif

Now for a flurry of pics and a hope that someone at nike is reading this
e65350584a5c6210c7b7c55bbded80b6cb30438.jpg

vint_trainersc_whtgryblk01.jpg
vint_trainersc_whtgryblk02.jpg
vint_trainersc_whtgryblk03.jpg
vint_trainersc_whtgryblk04.jpg
vint_trainersc_whtgryblk05.jpg
vint_trainersc_whtgryblk06.jpg

fdd35178efca6d32e9227bcf298dabbe9f043e0.pjpg

Stop fronting and acting like you care about trainers, like the hype fest trainer summit two weeks back. I understand business is business, but some of that sheep fed stuff to media members is straight lies to those just slightly in the know

NOW

SHOW IT WITH A DECENT RUN OF RETROS. SHOW IT WHERE IT MATTERS MOST.

/rant

Nike could you PLEASE release all the colors above and DEFINALTY retro these in the LOW's also!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!   
laugh.gif

those LOW BLACK/WHITES are so AMAZING and SICK, i would have to cop at least 3 pears of them!!!

C'MON NIKE get on the ball ALLREADY!!

Nike's colorblocking has fallen off so hard... Every single one of those OG's is perfect. Nowadays we're lucky if we can get something that is halfway hot.

Thanks to all of you who have replied via PM.   I will try and get an update together later this week.   We have a good amount of feedback from most regions, even some international flavor!, except for the West Coast.

So please, step up and PM me if you have some West Coast knowledge or care to be in the PM loop.

Thread has slowed down some, but I have no doubt that its not for lack of interest/desire for this shoe and in particular OGish CWs.

Keepin' the faith.  Thanks for all the kind reminders of things done well in the past Wally.  Here's to praying that we can get a little piece of the action moving forward.

This potential release has me doing all sorts of stupid things. Last night I actually went online and scooped up a pair of true blue jordan IIIs for retail. I got to telling myself, I couldn't wait any longer, If I get those, i won't get these... Couple hours later, an order cancellation is in place. Next week, I may see the citrons on sale and decide to get two of them for the price of 1 infrared and "call it a day". Nerve racking time right now.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

I called Nike today.

Nike Air Trainer SC II High QS 456610-100 WHITE/CMNT GREY-NTRL GRY-CTRN
Nike Air Trainer SC II High QS 456610-140 WHITE/INDG NAVY-WLF GRY-INFRRD

are both in the system and both show as releasing in July

he told me the exact date should be available 1-2 weeks before the month of release (so mid-late June in this case.)
all i did was give the product codes & didn't ask any leading questions
wow.  interesting Rhino.  Seems like that was pretty effortless.  My guess is these probably sit @ outlets for a few months and gather dust like most other failed trainer retros.  Out of all the CWs we've seen so far, the club purple seems to be gaining the most steam and will be slept on undoubtedly.

Back
Top Bottom