FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

man, i'm not knowledgeable enough about leather to call that one.

both super nice tho, and gives some hope for nike retro's.

kicks has size 10 and 10.5 in the infrared and scattered sizes from 8.5 thru 11 in the citrons. retail plus shipping. (808) 941-9191.

still waiting on mine from highpoint, man their shipping is so slow, its been two weeks!! thanks usps!!

My pair finally came in today. These are nice, but I wish I could have gotten my normal size 11 and not an 11.5.

Haven't been keeping up with sneakers lately...When did the Citron and Infrareds drop? Are they dropping on NDC or did they already drop?

^^^^^Official release date was 9/2 but a lot of stores that got their shipments early sold their pairs early. NDC post these up.

Can't believe I'm actually considering a third pair of Citrons.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

I only see the other colorways of the Trainers on NDC. Usually if I sneaker sells out, NDC will still keep it up.

sorry the comp im posting from is having a problem with yuku, these never released on NDC.  There were rumors they were going to go up but never did.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

i got a 11.5 and need a size 12 in infrareds

I need that 11.5 in Infrareds
nerd.gif

^no atleast not yet. something about their shipment being delayed. strange. looks like the only way ima be able to cop my size 12 citrons

this thread slowed down DRASTICALLY, we need to make another hot thread, how bout we make one for the lows, or air trainer tw's. what do you guys think?? i say we do sc II Lows!!! or whatever the ones Nolan Ryan wore.

ad-nike.jpg

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Anyone who ordered from Sneaker Bistro get their pairs? I ordered Friday but haven't received a tracking email.

joe told me that they were only taking orders friday.....they were getting shoes monday, but who knows

Back
Top Bottom