FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

You can talk **** and act like you are the all knowing foot God not known as Al Bundy
8138A9EB-A568-42D2-9C0F-6E7BB2E4A630.jpeg

It's not hard to find out your shoe size folks. Believe it or not, every single shoe store has this device that they use to measure your actual shoe size.

With that being said... do you know if you have an arch in your foot or not? I already provided an article from a college that shows your feet don't really get longer with age, just wider... but no one here has actually answered as to what types of shoes they normally wear on a daily basis (which is usually pretty evident for the majority of the people on this site). You can talk **** and act like you are the all knowing foot God not known as Al Bundy and pretend like everyone doesn't know what size shoe they wear, or you can acknowledge the FACT that all these shoe companies vary in size based on the time and the model of the shoe.

That's all I have to say about sizing in this thread.
Nobody is talking anything to you lol. I said feet get a little bigger as you age.

Grow up.

A size 11 in a Jordan 36 is not the same as a size 11 in a 6. This is well known. Some models vary. Thats why people ask those questions. Gave away some 34s because they were too small as an 11. Certain models like the 12 have inconsistent sizing. This is not arguement worthy. Its not about knowing your size. We all by now know our size. Some shoes fit and feel different. Def the newer Js, they are all tight for me as an 11.

It's really up to the comfort of the wearer though so everyone should do what works for them.
A size 11 in a Jordan 36 is not the same as a size 11 in a 6. This is well known. Some models vary. Thats why people ask those questions. Gave away some 34s because they were too small as an 11. Certain models like the 12 have inconsistent sizing. This is not arguement worthy. Its not about knowing your size. We all by now know our size. Some shoes fit and feel different. Def the newer Js, they are all tight for me as an 11.
There is no sizing argument. Stating that feet get bigger as you age is not an argument. I said that some may have been wearing the wrong size before if they are suddenly sizing down. It's a good thing they figured out sizing. I don't know how that can be bad.

I wore a half size too big until I was like 20 because I was a kid and didn't care. Big deal.

Its not an argument because its not true. Thinking that most people specifically go out of their way to buy the wrong size is silly.

I will say that it is unfortunate that we cant just go into a shoe store and try on different sizes of whatever shoe we want... even if they were available, the shoe salesmen of today are not the same as those in the 90s. Good luck fimding someone thats gonna act happy to do their job, but it is what it is.

I must admit that every sneaker store I’ve been to in the last five years is employed almost entirely by younger people who act like they honestly don’t give a funk.

Just like I wouldn‘t have working a minimum wage job when I was their age.

It’s unfortunate, because I expect to be wined and dined when I go to into Foot Locker.

I want to be told that my feet are pretty and I have nice hips.

I want a chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc 73 to sip on whilst I try on multiple pairs of off-white Ablohs.

…I want the Scott Disick treatment damn it!😡

EC0DA0D8-C44C-4F90-93A7-9DC24E1D04F8.gif

Its not an argument because its not true. Thinking that most people specifically go out of their way to buy the wrong size is silly.

I will say that it is unfortunate that we cant just go into a shoe store and try on different sizes of whatever shoe we want... even if they were available, the shoe salesmen of today are not the same as those in the 90s. Good luck fimding someone thats gonna act happy to do their job, but it is what it is.
When this started you said your actual feet shrunk an entire size.

Then it was everyone's fault from the manufacturer to the employee that nothing fits right.

Are you positive it's not just you?

When it comes to this particular shoe... I know its not me, because there are plenty of other people are having the same issue.

Can we all just agree that we love shoes and have different opinions on them, ranging from style choices to foot size?

My ex-girlfriend used to say that foot size doesn’t matter.

…at least I think it was foot size.

79C672B3-5B95-44E8-8EB9-3C882A418CC5.gif

fedex tracking says my package was delivered but I see no package should I be patient and wait. Has this been an issue with people.
Yup this ain’t new. Happened to me a while back. Idk if they just scan a bunch of boxes and then make their rounds.
One delivery of mine was scanned as delivered only to be outsourced to another delivery company that dropped them off a few hours later

Man I had a random plug back in ‘03-‘04, I guess dude saw my dad and I come in to the store enough times and became cool. He would call me (or I called the store as well) if a new release was coming up that I wanted, and he’d hold my size…ironically the ‘04 playoffs were one of those pairs

Here is a crazy story. My son who is 12 loves the XII’s. When he saw these were dropping he had to get them. He has a decent collection for a 12 year old. He rocked them to school today and all sorts of kids were clowning his shoes. He holds his own and doesn’t care, but that’s wild to me. These are fire across the board. Are kids so programmed these day to only like played out Jordan 1’s and Dunk Lows?
thing is when we were kids we did the same damn thing to kids who wore outdated sneakers too.

not me personally but i remember kids making fun of kids wearing chuck taylors and ponys and other old ****. if it wasnt current stuff like pumps, jordans, and nike airs theyd talk ****.

its just an adolescent thing.

You can call FedEx so they can trace the package

Sometimes they deliver to the wrong address. I would know, I stand and look out my window right when I see it’s “out for delivery”
They showed up after a hour later. I panicked because of the horror stories I’ve heard and a bad experience I had shipping a pair. But I got a good quality pair so I’m happy.

Update: A full 5 days in a row wearing these...super fire! Won't be wearing any pristine Jordans on the weekend, so that sets (and ends) my 10+ year record of consecutive days....heh.

Back
Top Bottom