FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

thing is when we were kids we did the same damn thing to kids who wore outdated sneakers too.

not me personally but i remember kids making fun of kids wearing chuck taylors and ponys and other old ****. if it wasnt current stuff like pumps, jordans, and nike airs theyd talk ****.

its just an adolescent thing.
Some folks here talk **** all the time.

About stuff as silly and insignificant as how someone laces their shoes.

Talk about adolescent.

Who gives a bleep about how another guy laces his shoes?

…I sure don’t.🥱

A week late on this post but just haven’t been home much, wanted to shout out the homie bking985 bking985 for looking out :nthat:

dope to see NT community helping out our own and glad that JB made these in just the right quantities. Enough that most people got to eat, and others could cop without much hassle or resale tax.

9E987F06-7DD3-4164-9450-F9574C5E5F29.jpeg
1648248765352.gif

Already bro! Looking out for the community

Talk about adolescent.

…I sure don’t.🥱

100%....I don't want to wait more than a month or two. If I use a code and get them below retail, I'm cool waiting up to 90 days, but any longer than that is lame, and 6-12 months or more is just unacceptable. Unfortunately, my first "test" ordering from him included 3 pairs, which was kind of a dumb idea....SMDH.

Ultimately, I'll need to go for the ones I really "need" on RD, and if he ultimately ships, I should be able to offload for at least what I paid, if not more. So it may take some time, but I won't be out of pocket at the end of the day. (Unless he never ships & it's too late for a PayPal chargeback.)

Talk about adolescent.

…I sure don’t.🥱
Your gonna get that on any social platform. Who cares, we all laugh at each other from time to time. We all still like you at the end of the day.

Talk about adolescent.

…I sure don’t.🥱

@me next time, killa.

I didn’t know your feelings were hurt by the post you made directly after….I almost called you a good sport.

Here is a crazy story. My son who is 12 loves the XII’s. When he saw these were dropping he had to get them. He has a decent collection for a 12 year old. He rocked them to school today and all sorts of kids were clowning his shoes. He holds his own and doesn’t care, but that’s wild to me. These are fire across the board. Are kids so programmed these day to only like played out Jordan 1’s and Dunk Lows?
Kids are idiots, props to your son for holding his own.

Back
Top Bottom