FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Un-ds last Friday. Still prefer red jumpman on the toe

F1AA71AF-8D50-4A09-B607-5397177EB754.jpeg
02E5A098-2227-4CAD-B1E3-5AD7DFC21979.jpeg

What is the real difference in these and the 2012?

Besides the Red Jumpman.

I think the quality is just as bad, the leather may even be better on the 2012.
I'll put it like this....I've owned the OGs. Missed out on the 04 initially...saw the 2012s and wanted them badly. Missed on RD and paid resale (but not outrageous). The 2012 version the quality just isn't there (I think this is more of a function of JB overall during this time). The white mudguard gets dirtier way faster than the OG version. I didn't like the 2012 version so much after I copped, I gave them to my brother after like 3 wears. I stopped caring about them. I now have the 04 version which I have to fix to wear regularly. In short, and in my opinion, the 2012 version is easily the worst version of this shoe.

The red jumpman and the red JORDAN on the back killed the 2012s for me... so i passed on them.
It was the back tab for me. I hated it so much I couldn’t buy the shoe. Im indifferent on the red Jumpman but if I had to choose I’d stick with the black. Materials were super butt cheeks on the 2012 too but that was to be expected during that era.

It was the back tab for me. I hated it so much I couldn’t buy the shoe. Im indifferent on the red Jumpman but if I had to choose I’d stick with the black. Materials were super butt cheeks on the 2012 too but that was to be expected during that era.
I did a side-by-side with the last two releases and they seem like the same shoe.

I would say in some spots the 2022 leather feels worse.

I did a side-by-side with the last two releases and they seem like the same shoe.

I would say in some spots the 2022 leather feels worse.
Idk man maybe it was just the pair you had. I have 2004’s so this new pair can’t compare to those obviously but the pair I got is definitely leaps and bounds better than that 2012 retro. I’m happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom