FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

I need to have the soles redone on my ‘04 pair. Soles separated and yellowed. Would love to have them restored. Need to find a place in Houston that can do that.
Believe there is a shop out this way on Killeen, should do mail in orders no problem if youd like me to get the name for you to check?

Mine came apart a while back. Did the glue myself. They weren’t in great condition so I wasn’t worried about them being done perfectly. Some practice for the next shoe.
A1082620-12D3-4671-976D-B2E3AED4458C.jpeg
Practise makes perfect good Sir 👊🏼👊🏼
Good job nailing that sole to upper line, still cant get nike to do hit that on some pairs.
Though as you know...
aint as straight forward easy as it looks to run a reglue lol.

I’m glad Nike pulling stock from them. The FLX program trash and I feel if the results are that bad on there and it’s basically a pay for play system it’s not consumer friendly at all

Nike no better but I rather increase chances on snkrs than even deal with FLX.

Yup, footsites been on the decline since the FLX switch.. and I’m sure those ‘Ship to Home’ shoes are shipping straight to goat now.

Man, I’d appreciate it! Been wanting to get them done .
I apologize boss...

They actually helped me finalize some work i did on a pair of XXX5s not even maybe a year or so ago, sad watching the decline of independent business. There are others out there you can find perhaps on Insta that do restoration work just no one im personally familiar with that id recommend to someone.

Man, I hope these stores aren’t still short on pairs almost a month later. Seen some peeps on social media sayin some stores don’t have mens pairs in for the 6s that drop this week. :smh:

Man, I hope these stores aren’t still short on pairs almost a month later. Seen some peeps on social media sayin some stores don’t have mens pairs in for the 6s that drop this week. :smh:
I hardly ever see 6s in stores, period.

I think I saw the Bordeauxs at the Nike Store once.

...that's it.

Back
Top Bottom