FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Goat pair came in. I’m freaking ecstatic
002E5897-A62F-4BD0-9240-45DF8AC01CEC.jpeg

I've always had the retail or bust mentality... too many releases to get caught up on any single one. I think I'm just gonna starting moving like $200 over to one of my other bank accounts when I miss out of a shoe I really want, so at the end of the year I can see how much money I am actually saving.

Anyway in for these at retail, I feel confident in hitting on at least one pair.

On my way to an early 2000’s birthday party, I was going to rock the extra large jersey (the style back than) and my 04 XII’s, that I copped while working at Footaction on Valentine’s Day 2004. Along with a fitted Bulls hat and a do-rag, 2004 rapper, I just need some bling 😂😂😂. Just FYI I had the soles re-done years ago and they’re still holding up.
CE0317D5-032F-4050-927F-FDD666F9E8D9.jpeg

I used to be retail on nothing but with how things have been going i pretty much have no choice. It’s either pay a little extra or be running around in nonsense the rest of my life. Smh

I’ve only hit on SNKRS one time and i try pretty much every major release. That was the Royal toes.

I haven’t hit on a raffle with FTL and em since the turbo green’s. **** is trash man. And i got points because i buy all my god son’s shoes from FTL. Buying shoes just trash now.

These will be had one way or another. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I've always had the retail or bust mentality... too many releases to get caught up on any single one. I think I'm just gonna starting moving like $200 over to one of my other bank accounts when I miss out of a shoe I really want, so at the end of the year I can see how much money I am actually saving.

Anyway in for these at retail, I feel confident in hitting on at least one pair.
I’ve sworn a sacred vow of resell abstinence before and eventually caved when something special came along that I couldn’t get for retail, like the AMM 1s.

This year my goal is to avoid paying resell at all cost. And if I don’t get a single W on SNKRS by the end of 2022, I’m going to treat myself to one pair of shoes on eBay.

…whether I can be strong enough to do that is an open question.

I used to be retail on nothing but with how things have been going i pretty much have no choice. It’s either pay a little extra or be running around in nonsense the rest of my life. Smh

I’ve only hit on SNKRS one time and i try pretty much every major release. That was the Royal toes.

I haven’t hit on a raffle with FTL and em since the turbo green’s. **** is trash man. And i got points because i buy all my god son’s shoes from FTL. Buying shoes just trash now.

These will be had one way or another. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I’m glad Nike pulling stock from them. The FLX program trash and I feel if the results are that bad on there and it’s basically a pay for play system it’s not consumer friendly at all

Nike no better but I rather increase chances on snkrs than even deal with FLX.

Back
Top Bottom