FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Showing a FSR on SNKRS. My size 15 is gone but seems like there is a good amount...

Screenshot_20220311-074031_SNKRS.jpg

Carted and entered info 4 times on GolfGalxy for the Golf version. It refreshed back to that page. Then sold out. Good grief.

couldn’t log in to jd to get my points but I still copped. Anyone know if i can still get those points?

Just gotta secure a 3Y at some point, but glad to see a lot of people here ate

Sigh. I went for an 11.5 on SNKRS (my default is an 11). While waiting for SNKRS to confirm, FNL's queue let me in. I figured why not get an 11 and keep the better fitting one?
*15 min later*
I hop back on SNKRS to see the progress and was greeted with an error, which I've never seen before....it basically kicked me out of pending. I try again and almost instantly get the shoes. Only problem is I forgot to switch to an 11.5 lol.

So now I have two 11s shipping and am happy to oop someone on here if needed.

After about a 20 minute wait I close the app and re-open to the “got ‘em.” It was weird, I initially put for a 8.5 and it asked to re-enter my address. Pending for about 15 minutes. I got the “let’s try again” and tried for my regular size 9. Several minutes later got the notification and email.

Blanket statement? Scrolling through comments it seems most people ate (multiple pairs in some cases). I could have gotten several pairs if I wanted all manually.
Yes because some sizes were harder than others, especially on sites where orders are easily cancelled or returnable if the resell $/profit margins isn't there. Just because people ate multiples on common sizes doesn't mean that all sizes were produced equally (even on big GRs like this with 89k units loaded on SNKRS in Men's sizes), which is common knowledge. Any halfway decent cook group will tell you the targeted $ sizes to target for anyone who feels like this is a worthwhile investment for a quick flip.

Back
Top Bottom