FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

My account must be banned for Jordan’s 🤦🏽‍♂️

A4D6BC6A-76D4-4B5F-80A4-29B2955804CE.png

I’m gonna tell my wife to not pick up the SNKRS Access pair that she won since she got a pair on the release this AM and I don’t want em driving around.

I might need to get one from GOAT, but somehow I just don't feel the same. I don't mind paying a bit more, but the thought of I could get a fake pair is bothering me even though they said it's 100% authentic. It's just not the same feeling as I if I get it from Nike directly.

I did get one this morning and I'm not sure if they were "easy" on other sites or anything...but I'd bet the Friday release did make them easier. Everyone is so accustomed to Saturday releases. Bet a lot of people forgot or thought they came out tomorrow.

Was able to cop my sz 12. Agreed on harder to get in this size. Congrats to all who was able to eat.

Keep trying. It ain't over yet. I got an L on snkrs after pending for an hour, but I also opened foot locker and dicks on my browser and got through after waiting about 20 min. Foot locker kept giving error messages when trying to cart, but dicks let me check out. Also tried on Hibbett and my credit card was expired, so couldn't check out and then it said all sizes sold out, but after I copped at Dicks I noticed Hibbett put that size 9 and other sizes back up. So keep trying. Even though foot locker says out of stock, after trying to add to cart, if you keep trying and cart it, it will let you check out.

Back
Top Bottom