FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Once again just don’t b lazy clean the bottom midsoles of the shoe after each wear I’m talking same day like soon u get home soap tooth brush dry I got plenty white bottom shoes I’m talking 8 plus years old not yellow still white af1 and bugs 8 from 13 I’ll post a pic later if u wear shoe casually not walking n grass dirty promise they stay white my boi been doing it for years 💯
What kind of soap :nerd:

Cleaning pairs after each wear eventually becomes a PITA, especially when you have 80+ pairs of kicks. I used to do this with all my XI's in particular, and one day I just said F it and stopped. I got tired of the cleaning process, and it's basic. An old bar of soap, warm water, and rag to wash and dry the outsoles. It's not a magic or a mystery. I laugh every time people run to get all those stupid shoe cleaner products they overcharge for and you don't even have to waste your money on.

Found a asymmetric shape. Neophren are but not the playoffs.

Attachments

• CEBCDCF2-2B70-4487-A66C-F1612B84BF7D.jpeg
    CEBCDCF2-2B70-4487-A66C-F1612B84BF7D.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 27
  • ABE2CDF9-4CB5-46B9-9BCC-0A5804807C71.jpeg
    ABE2CDF9-4CB5-46B9-9BCC-0A5804807C71.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 6DA6DC71-BC68-4736-AA3F-6B5650A41146.jpeg
    6DA6DC71-BC68-4736-AA3F-6B5650A41146.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 233
  • A7813DD2-5B55-4F2F-99AD-8CEE27214AA8.jpeg
    A7813DD2-5B55-4F2F-99AD-8CEE27214AA8.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 241
Cleaning pairs after each wear eventually becomes a PITA, especially when you have 80+ pairs of kicks. I used to do this with all my XI's in particular, and one day I just said F it and stopped. I got tired of the cleaning process, and it's basic. An old bar of soap, warm water, and rag to wash and dry the outsoles. It's not a magic or a mystery. I laugh every time people run to get all those stupid shoe cleaner products they overcharge for and you don't even have to waste your money on.
Qias Omar swears by Pure!

...has nothing to do with sponsorship money.

Qias Omar swears by Pure!

...has nothing to do with sponsorship money.

That's cool. I have no idea who that is. I never mentioned any type of sponsorships or influencers for that matter. I just recognize there is an entire market of products that exist and is completely unnecessary. Not to disparage any of those that use those products but I have been into shoes for over 30 years and have been able to keep my kicks clean before all of those products were even thought of and my kicks have held up fine. It's a waste of money imo on top of the ridiculous rising costs of shoes with lower quality.

If i hit for retail, i’ll sell my 2012 pair, if not, i’ll just keep on rocking with my 2012

2012 pair is 10 years old but does t seem like it will need a reglue job anytime soon

Preach.

Cats out here spending bread to clean they shoes has always been wild to me.

I literally use warm water and a rag whenever I feel like I gotta clean my shoes.

If that doesn't work, charge it to the game, and chalk it up as your shoes having character.

Well said my brother.

I also use a wet T-shirt, no soap or chemicals. If that doesn’t work I’m on to the next pair baby.

You can use something called salon care 40. You can find it at a beauty supply store. It's used in all the "sneakerhead " products they push to make soles "icy" again
Any specific tutorial you recommend/steps to take once I purchase salon care 40? I know I’m going to need the sunlight. Probably need to wait a few months for that where I’m located.

Back
Top Bottom