FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Mood
27D2C09C-7AE3-42CD-A0C8-D582264F6163.jpeg

You after you strike out
20220308_093353.jpg

Only thing I've entered on is FL :lol: .. honestly have no clue how I'm going to pull my 1 pair. Praying for a miracle between FNL access and Nike. Something's gotta change. This is why I've only copped 1 thing this year so far and that was more so a trade off.

It's frustrating copping kicks now I swear so I definitely understand.

If I miss out I’m going to probably just grab some OGs. Resale on crap quality is laughable but spend your money however you want, right?

If I can gwt through on FNL EA I might try to get a different size on RD. Still going for size 10 as my primary but 10.5 will be copped if I can get a second.

These fit a bit more true to size than the last batch of retros ….

I usually half side down in 12 retros but these are a bit tight.

Things I do NOT like to hear.. smh.. now we have to play Russian roulette with sizing on these.. what a PAIN when you can barely get one. I usually have to go all the way down to a 10 from my normal 11.

Anyone who has in hand chime in on fit compared to previous XIIs (Flu Games especially)??

Things I do NOT like to hear.. smh.. now we have to play Russian roulette with sizing on these.. what a PAIN when you can barely get one. I usually have to go all the way down to a 10 from my normal 11.

Anyone who has in hand chime in on fit compared to previous XIIs (Flu Games especially)??

I did a side by side comparison with my pairs. They mirror each other in size. I guess I need to break these in. Apparently the quality in the leather for there was upgraded

I know last year the 13 retros I stayed true, whereas with prior renditions I went half size down

But it gets better! With the 14 retro (2018-present) half size down for me. Prior true to size

Never EVER had exclusive access on finishline, does that mean I have it? Or does everybody see that?

Attachments

• 1FFD6FAD-27FB-4737-A33E-6FFF28809FDF.png
    1FFD6FAD-27FB-4737-A33E-6FFF28809FDF.png
    653.3 KB · Views: 882
Damn. DSG close to me giving folks until 11am to pick up their shoes before they release them to the public. Ridiculously early cutoff time. Sucks for those that will be stuck at work and can’t leave early.

Been trying submit entry on Champs for two days now smh

I didn’t even peep it’s a Friday release. Some of the raffles I entered have it set for 3/12

Can’t even join status on fnl. App gives me an error. Deleted and redownloaded the app and the same. Tried on browser, same

Back
Top Bottom