FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Problem with holding GRs is that you could invest that money elsewhere (i.e. stocks, crypto, etc. etc.) and get a FAR better return on investment... I say this as someone who has held on to many DS GRs for years, not necessarily because I initially bought as investments but more like I think I'll wear them and simply never do.

This is my problem I wear a lot of shoes I try to rotate hard even by season so everything gets play I still got like 20 pairs DS. Sometimes I end up just selling them.

My size 14 has drifted up to 300 area. Still if you copped 2 pairs and just off one say on goat u come out making 40$. If anything just makes ur pair 40 bucks less. I can see someone doing this.

🔥 W

Attachments

• IMG_20220311_124609199_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220311_124609199_HDR.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 97
These do fit a little tighter than even the Royalty’s that came out a few months ago. Have a size 12 if anyone is looking to trade for a 12.5.

Sure but I'm talking about online sellers. My size already dropped from $265 to $259 on Stockx. At $259 -10% seller fee, 3% payment fee and $9 transaction fee you're looking at $216. If you paid retail that means you made a grand total of $6. Just sayin.
Yeah I agree it's not worth it if you're using sites to resell immediately but, even for people who aren't reselling locally and are doing this, some people also do this to get further cashback rewards, travel hacking benefits, or simply to get status from footsites. New state tax laws that automatically send ppl a 1099 when they have >$600 in sales (IIRC) from any given tax year might be the only deterrent here but I'm guessing that people reselling GRs like this are selling far more than that anyways.

Weird, can't even login to my champs account; keeps throwing errors. But you guys still getting thru on sizes.

Try Footlocker, I just got through on a size 12 first try….L on SNKRS earlier so this was needed

This is my problem I wear a lot of shoes I try to rotate hard even by season so everything gets play I still got like 20 pairs DS. Sometimes I end up just selling them.
lol I'd bet there are a lot of us like this on NT.. The only good thing about everything selling out these days is that I have far fewer impulse purchases of retros that have gone on sale and that I'll never wear.

Yeah I agree it's not worth it if you're using sites to resell immediately but, even for people who aren't reselling locally and are doing this, some people also do this to get further cashback rewards, travel hacking benefits, or simply to get status from footsites. New state tax laws that automatically send ppl a 1099 when they have >$600 in sales (IIRC) from any given tax year might be the only deterrent here but I'm guessing that people reselling GRs like this are selling far more than that anyways.

1099 not bad if u just save ur receipts and if you do it right you can write off other stuff and actually flip it to a tax benefit. But again it’s unfair cause accessing those benefits means you have to had means already. I’m sure someone going to declare their man cave a office and write off 1500$ (max write off) as a home office. Hey the shoes get shipped to my house right. I work out my man cave lol.

Back
Top Bottom