Finally asked a Japanese girl

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Originally Posted by mrneek

lol oh man. She texted me today saying " Your photos on your website very cool"!

i think she saw my blog as well..

haha
She's into it
pimp.gif
you gon be sticking octopus in her booty in no time. this didnt creep me out that bad, as ive seen one with one girl, hundreds of goldfish, and a blender. (thanks GA
sick.gif
)
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
happy.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

Just be yourself bro... talk about stuff ur into.. U guys are more than likely into the same stuff.. But the best part about texting is there aren't any of those long pauses in the convo, and its a little more comfortable 2 get 2 kno somebody

good advice and That is always wants in the back of my head. We have a lot in common so it will be great. And I agree with the long pauses in convo's. very akward. But yeah she did look at my blog, which is great because I know she is still hitting me up.

no prob bro.... but if she's already checked out the blog and is hitting u up.. she's definately into you.. just stay away from those long phone convopauses lol... All u gotta do now is just not drop the ball because its definatley in your court now. good luck with the mission tho

lol oh man. She texted me today saying " Your photos on your website very cool"!

haha
She's into it
pimp.gif
you gon be sticking octopus in her booty in no time. this didnt creep me out that bad, as ive seen one with one girl, hundreds of goldfish, and a blender. (thanks GA
sick.gif
)
Oooooh noooooo!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as long as she keeps texting you first instead of you texting her, shows she is interested and got time instead of not caring at all.

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

as long as she keeps texting you first instead of you texting her, shows she is interested and got time instead of not caring at all.

True! That is what I am doing today. AHH the anticipation

haha
She's into it
pimp.gif
sick.gif
)
i will never forget that
sick.gif

so should I text her tomorrow again. I really just want her to text me so that would be certain she likes me. ya dig

Back
Top Bottom