FINALLY COMPLETE addicted2mikes' 999th Post Collection FINAL (AJ 1-23, AM, SB, Random Heat)

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Hit me on how you are making that table/air max unit joint with the nike top....dont want to completely jack your swagger on that, but that !!$ would look great in my crib.....PM me with some bob vila type instructions......

He didnt make it...FootLocker is using that same air max unit on their window displays...i know because I work at one. When I first seen it i wish I wouldcome up but I dont think my manager is gonna let me
laugh.gif

^exactly! I had to bribe the manager by me, but I dont understand why you wouldn't be able to get it?!?!?!

I got dude Kev, no worries!

14nfewi.jpg

Let me make this font big so not to miss it.
To the right my dude, get the vision game up.

wow! pretty crazy collection and your house looks really nice too. in hawaii that house would probably cost around $750,000. do you have an extra room for meto rent?

^give me two pairs of Talarias, and a 360 trainer sample and you can stay for 6 months utilities included.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

^give me two pairs of Talarias, and a 360 trainer sample and you can stay for 6 months utilities included.

pimp.gif

and that pic of the am90's is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know if I like the shoes or the Air Max platform better.
HAHA jk. That's a very nice collection, even if it is "small."

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

^exactly! I had to bribe the manager by me, but I dont understand why you wouldn't be able to get it?!?!?!
i probably will get it but i wouldnt know where to put it hahaha..who knows...there is also this really neat jordan one that footactions are displayingit is
pimp.gif

Congrats man. I applaud you. After this month's CDP pack.. I'm done. All I wanted in my life is a pair of Hares, and I'm finally going to own apair, even if it is a retro. I'm not going to be completely out... if the right opportunity comes up to buy some OG VII's.. I'll be there. Butafter June... I'm finito!

But your collection is awesome. I wish I owned a pair of AJ VI
ohwell.gif
. And nice Shy Pinks,I've been trying to come up on a pair for a while.

Originally Posted by Sneakers LOL

what do you do for a living?

Human Resources (mid-management). Keep in mind I'm in y 20's and all except about 15 of these shoes were bought for retail
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom