FINALLY COMPLETE addicted2mikes' 999th Post Collection FINAL (AJ 1-23, AM, SB, Random Heat)

Nike shoes have meant so much to me since I can remember. When I was a kid, it was my goal to have atleast one pair of every numbered Air Jordan. I would say I collect Jordan's and enjoy wearing other Nike's. I never thought that I would ever getcaught up in this sub-culture. I mean I always loved nice/cool shoes, but at one point I had over 200 pairs. Totally unnecessary IMO. Now at 26, I find myselfspending more money at Home Depot (cause of my wife), and on golf equipment. Not to say that my passion for the hobby has left me, but I now have to place mytime/money other places. I dont think I will EVER stop buyting nice Nike shoes, but the Hypebeast has escaped me for good. Throughout the years I have madelifelong friends through this board. Sharing a common interest and hobby with these folks has made my countless hours spent on NT awesome. To me that is thebest part about this board is the fact that through shoes you can meet/chat with complete strangers and have a lot in common. Thank you to all of myconnections across the world. LOL...without most of you I would have had to pay more than retail for all my stuff. Thanks to all my NT friends Nick, Chris,Mike M., Jon, Kazi, Warren, and Kevin for sharing you knowledge and conversation. Lastly, to all of my TN (no need to name all of you) friends for long tripsto ATL, drunken nights, comedy on the golf course, SATCO Saturday's, and legitimate friendship. Enjoy......

The pallet...(Two 3x4 foot sheets of Real Air Max Chambers)
j75mi0.jpg

Thing is like 50lbs no joke!!!
30rw6kg.jpg

The Shoe Closet...
wanbbr.jpg

xda3vo.jpg

Air Jordan's 1-23
344vz41.jpg

29ojvwp.jpg

24oyekl.jpg

28klxs7.jpg

ohtoc2.jpg

2ywu3cj.jpg

34y7hbb.jpg

11ul2f6.jpg

2i22blf.jpg

nnvgba.jpg

6rsmra.jpg

111i2dg.jpg

r6wuvq.jpg

ng5xro.jpg

24zgig0.jpg

14nfewi.jpg

fof9xv.jpg

SB's
f1e90i.jpg

AM1's
10h9fnd.jpg

AM90's
2ljrwac.jpg

AM95's
2vifred.jpg

Random Runners
t7ya9s.jpg

AF1's (meager)
n71iz7.jpg

Dunks/Blazer
2rpfqkz.jpg

Nike Basketball
osaasx.jpg

jt5ct0.jpg

My HUF Set (minus Deluxe 90's sorry!!!)
5nvnmq.jpg

Stash Blue Set
2w3n690.jpg

One-eyed Willy
2ds4bo2.jpg

just got amster's in today

Ill %*+$ Kev, Glad I can come over and share looking and admiring some of it with you from time to time.Hope you don'tmiss the Carmines!

Hit me on how you are making that table/air max unit joint with the nike top....dont want to completely jack your swagger on that, but that !!$ would lookgreat in my crib.....PM me with some bob vila type instructions......

collection is not legit: its LEGITIMATE!!!!
eek.gif
... and that palletbrings it out even more!!!! nice presentation!!! how did you get that pallet, may i ask???!!!! and are all your Js DS?? do you have multiples???

Back
Top Bottom