FINALLY COMPLETE addicted2mikes' 999th Post Collection FINAL (AJ 1-23, AM, SB, Random Heat)

Hit me on how you are making that table/air max unit joint with the nike top....dont want to completely jack your swagger on that, but that !!$ would look great in my crib.....PM me with some bob vila type instructions......

collection is not legit: its LEGITIMATE!!!! image... and that pallet brings it out even more!!!! nice presentation!!! how did you get that pallet, may i ask???!!!! and are all your Js DS?? do you have multiples???
LOL...when I said pallet i was referring to like a painter's pallet. The Nike Air Max thing you see is actually from Nike. Its just a largesheet of actual Air Max chambers they used for marketing in a retail store.

Most of my Jordans are DS because I collect Jordans. I try not to wear them at all. I usually wear my Air Maxes and other nikes instead. For one mostJay's dont look good with the clothes I wear daily (I got a real job). I will try to put up the rest of the shoes I have this week sometime.

that display alone is dope. The shoes just set it off
pimp.gif

Brah, How in the hell did you make that pallet, I love it, you must have really steedy hands for the cutting of the Nike Air, or was it laser cut.
How much would you charge to make them for someone like me?
What gage clear plastic did you use for the air chambers, I assume you just made it then hooked up a compressor to fill it and then seal it up.
50 pounds though, and they use that stuff for shoes, no wonder are shoes are so heavy. Hmmm...
I think it would have been a nice pic if you would have included the stealth XX in the pick with the 22 and 23's.
To bad the XXI didnt have a nice blk colorway then you could have made a tight set of numerical 4 shoes. anyway..
Nice shoes though Brah, PM me with prices on the air square.

Back
Top Bottom