Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

ferrari: what is the color of the sole? it looks like gum...but it isn't an option.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

ACB is that team red? If so I don't want them things cause it looks like maroon to me.
TEAMCOWBOYS

I got a chance to play in my ZKII i.d. last nite and I was thoroughly impressed. this was my first time ballin' in ultimates. i think I actually like the lockdown ankle support in the ultimates more than the strengths. anyone else ball in their ZKII i.d. yet?
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

Just got these in today.

Now if only I can find that Nike Philippines (Team Pilipinas) Jacket. . .

NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

Nice words on the strap JOJO....I like it!!! :D
happy.gif

JoJo...much props on those shoes man......LMAO fo real...smh.....i couldn't believe those shoes.....if only people knew what that meant.........i can't believe nike let you put that in haha...that is hilarious....really creative....BEST KOBE IDs yet..and colors are tight to match flag colors. I'll try to post mines that I got today 9/20/07.

Thanks, guys. Seriously, I was waiting for an email shortly after I ordered telling me that my ID wouldn't be valid. I actually just had the "putang ina" part for the strap but decided at the last minute to go ahead and add the "mo" at the end even though it's baliktad on the one shoe. I'm sure it still gets the point across, though. :smile:
smile.gif

NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

^^^haha...if he translated it, he would be busted. good **** jojo
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

man ya'll guys kicks are lookin bueno much respect wish i had stayed persistant with them
So I quit, y'all welcome
Y'all don't know my struggle
Y'all can't match my hustle
You can't catch my hustle
You can't fathom my love dude--kanye

Nice JOJO. I was considering whether to pull the trigger on that EXACT colorway minus the "putang ina mo" (great filipino minds think alike?). Tight on cash right now, so probably won't cop 'em, but am glad to see an actual pair of those instead of just staring at the nikeid website.

here are my pics... they look so ill. i am on my 4th order i just dont wana regret anything at all... you get me??...

t7ihpy.jpg

5k2dfd

rcj702.jpg

very nice. it says space zoom by the way. and zx on strap, i got my reasons why...
NIKE Talking Since
'94

^ Lookn good Never wear them. I'm gonna have to order another pr. I want something with Baby Blue.
COOK # 45
get fit.

^^
thanks 4fitness, i love those that you made those are still on my mind. i might have to jack move your shoe.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

pretty ncie never wear them..space zooms....what u mean 4th ones? 4th zoom kobe id order..whaa? u return the others?

^^
no i am trying to make my 4th one, i ordered 3 already... i just dont know what to do now. i havent made a blue one yet... maybe a grey and baby blue shoe?
NIKE Talking Since
'94

id's lookin good but im still not 100% on getting one done.while im making up my mind i got these babies to keep me satisfied
280066672.jpg

FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

Back
Top Bottom