Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

Quote:
Any chance - if these do well - that they'll open up the options?
:lol:
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

^^^
If i recall, it should be in the 160 range.
Hope that helps.

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

I'm not to impressed with the color options available for the shoe or the customizing options.

here's what I might do though:

5x7y3ox.jpg
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael Scott​

i spoke to customer service and she told me that it will most likely be up again tomorrow at 8 am pacific time. she said that they have to meet a quota and it will most likely be up for 4 weeks if limited which it is
NIKE Talking Since
'94

ya i am dissapointed, lets hope they put the lebrons up.
Team YANKS

Team Cowboys-0-0

^^^ Nike ID lebron 4s.....oh man i would go crazzzy with those
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

I dont like that the ID Kobe's have an option for Canyon Gold (like Kobe's PEs) while the GR Kobe's were stuck with Maize.
UNFORGIVABLE WACKNESS
TeamLakers 22 44 13 33 32 42 25

you know...after looking at the color options, i don't really love any of the possibilities

i think im gonna wait to see if they add more options. it's too bad cause i was really looking forward to creating a sick pair. but, the general release ones are nice imo so i'll prolly jus get some from the outlets

NIKE PUT STRENGTHS UP PLEASE
Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her.
So if the devil wear Prada,
Adam Eve wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
But way less effort, cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard. Kanye

#2 orca white swoosh...then #1...then #3......i'm still trying to figure out what color combo.

My theory on picking your color for laces is to stay away from choosing black or white. Pick the wildest color (that matches of course) because you can always pick up black or white laces from the store. For me I'd get the green or yellow laces and pick up black ones later, cause where else can you get green laces?
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

Palan, nice combos. I was thinking about doing the same Olympic colorway as you did on "olys".

BWC, thats the perfect design for a XI insipred.

Nike, you killed it on this one! Thanks!
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Back
Top Bottom