Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Smh at people quoting that
this. my browser slowed down a lot.
mad.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they keep repeating the same sequence over and over.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

to who ever quotes this word. and i remember the airplane thread. had to restart my computer because of it
roll.gif
i got to see a piece of one pic and it was of the Air Force Thunderbirds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

to who ever quotes this word. and i remember the airplane thread. had to restart my computer because of it
roll.gif
i got to see a piece of one pic and it was of the Air Force Thunderbirds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ilpadrino9

Is that really a word though? It's the chemical name so it would be like saying N-tau-methyl-L-histidine is a word.
Yeah, this. It's a name based on chemical composition not a word in the English language.

Originally Posted by ilpadrino9

Is that really a word though? It's the chemical name so it would be like saying N-tau-methyl-L-histidine is a word.
Yeah, this. It's a name based on chemical composition not a word in the English language.

Why does it repeat some words twice in a row? It says glycamin whatever like 100 times and sometimes 2x in a row

Why does it repeat some words twice in a row? It says glycamin whatever like 100 times and sometimes 2x in a row

Originally Posted by Kramer

Because it's a name based on chemical composition. I said this right above you.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Because it's a name based on chemical composition. I said this right above you.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

NOTHING will top that post where that guy went to an airplane show and uploaded all the photos and didn't resize them. He single handedly brought down NT
laugh.gif
... i remember that thread... it was the blue angels thread.. there was a warning thread to not go in there... my comp at work shut down, and i remember some mods checking to see if their comp can handle the thread... that thing was a monster...

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

NOTHING will top that post where that guy went to an airplane show and uploaded all the photos and didn't resize them. He single handedly brought down NT
laugh.gif
... i remember that thread... it was the blue angels thread.. there was a warning thread to not go in there... my comp at work shut down, and i remember some mods checking to see if their comp can handle the thread... that thing was a monster...

i thought i was doin it because my comp was able to open the airplane show thread and load the first couple pics. couple seconds later the comp crashed. not just the browser, but my entire system offed itself.

i thought i was doin it because my comp was able to open the airplane show thread and load the first couple pics. couple seconds later the comp crashed. not just the browser, but my entire system offed itself.

Who the hell made up that word?  I want to know if someone has ever used it in a document.  Person must've killed himself trying to type it out.

Who the hell made up that word?  I want to know if someone has ever used it in a document.  Person must've killed himself trying to type it out.

Back
Top Bottom