I wonder why her neck is like that.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

her spot for dinner and chill?

or any place to eat...
I like your thinking
pimp.gif
Asking for her place would be a bit presumptive I'd think tho...I'll see if I can slide it in lol

And no rear pics. Even if I had some I wouldn't post em...I'm still scared some lame on here is gonna find a way to blow this %%@# up as is.
if you wanna somehow slip in to have dinner at her place here is a suggestion. yes it might be corny but w.e i'd do it
laugh.gif
. u can suggest that ya'll cook something together (bring in a recipe or something i dunno) at her place. it should be a great time for convo while ya'll preparing the meal. and if its actually good u might get it in that night. just a suggestion

Not sure if they have them in your area or not but Dave&Busters or Main Event always work for me. Play some games...talk..laugh...have some drinks, just chill.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

or any place to eat...
I like your thinking
pimp.gif
Asking for her place would be a bit presumptive I'd think tho...I'll see if I can slide it in lol

And no rear pics. Even if I had some I wouldn't post em...I'm still scared some lame on here is gonna find a way to blow this %%@# up as is.
if you wanna somehow slip in to have dinner at her place here is a suggestion. yes it might be corny but w.e i'd do it
laugh.gif
. u can suggest that ya'll cook something together (bring in a recipe or something i dunno) at her place. it should be a great time for convo while ya'll preparing the meal. and if its actually good u might get it in that night. just a suggestion
that's a good idea
pimp.gif
, and then top it off with a rented movie and hopefully yall won't be watching most of it if you know what i mean
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by jmal519

take her to a nice lounge @ around 9 or 10. order some drinks and some small appetizers. have a nice convo.
Came in to say the suggest the same exact thing. 
I like this, but I'm not sure if she drinks (she didn't the last time we talked but that was years ago) Plus we may meet up during a weekday, and shes an elementary school teacher so I don't know if she would drink at night.

i'm not talking about getting drunk. just 2-3 drinks spread throughout the whole night. enough to get a buzz (think happy hour). with time and a little food, she'll be sober by the time she goes home. but, during the time that you'll be together, you'll both have a nice buzz, enough to be more open and less nervous.

take her to a nice lounge @ around 9 or 10. order some drinks and some small appetizers. have a nice convo.
I like this, but I'm not sure if she drinks (she didn't the last time we talked but that was years ago) Plus we may meet up during a weekday, and shes an elementary school teacher so I don't know if she would drink at night.

Boi, you got yourself a freak.
Go IN.

Originally Posted by Diego

Boi, you got yourself a freak.
Go IN.
laugh.gif
I'm hoping. I have heard some stories about school teachers and she fits the bill I guess.

It basically looks like dinner (at her place if I can work it in smoothly) or a restaraunt, or bowling. We don't have a Dave & Busters in Syracuse or any of those dinner/game night places for that matter. Sucks cuz I think it would be a pretty cool date.

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

or any place to eat...
I like your thinking
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that's a good idea
pimp.gif
, and then top it off with a rented movie and hopefully yall won't be watching most of it if you know what i mean
wink.gif
meh sounds corny...she looks one of those "i got a career...i don't cook" chicks

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

meh sounds corny...she looks one of those "i got a career...i don't cook" chicks

she looks like she doesnt cook?
laugh.gif

who cares about corny we're trying to get homie in the crib...

She's nice.

Cook her dinner at your place Eat dinner at her place.... while she's eating, whip it out.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

she looks like she doesnt cook?
laugh.gif

who cares about corny we're trying to get homie in the crib...
there some chicks who get angry if you talk about cooking
laugh.gif
...if she likes coffee at the end of the date when he drives her home or she drives him he should suggest making coffee inside...cause coffee doesn't mean coffee
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom