First impressions of New York City...

times square is the worst part of nyc in my opinion....maybe bc its my last hurdle to my parking deck.

times square is the worst part of nyc in my opinion....maybe bc its my last hurdle to my parking deck.

NYC
pimp.gif

God do I love NYC threads. NTers that have never been outside of the East Coast/U.S. claiming that NYC is the greatest city on the planet
laugh.gif

NYC is a great city and I loved it because it reminded me of my birth city so it personally lived up to my expectations. However to claim it's the best city in the world is a stretch to say the very least. First, I dont think there is such a thing as the best city on earth. Secondly, what exactly makes NYC the best city out there? As great of a city it is, NYC's over-population has a negative impact on many aspects of living over there.

In terms of women, I'm not going to lie...I was extremely disappointed with the quality of NYC females. I havent traveled to that many places but I've seen more quality women in other cities.

God do I love NYC threads. NTers that have never been outside of the East Coast/U.S. claiming that NYC is the greatest city on the planet
laugh.gif

NYC is a great city and I loved it because it reminded me of my birth city so it personally lived up to my expectations. However to claim it's the best city in the world is a stretch to say the very least. First, I dont think there is such a thing as the best city on earth. Secondly, what exactly makes NYC the best city out there? As great of a city it is, NYC's over-population has a negative impact on many aspects of living over there.

In terms of women, I'm not going to lie...I was extremely disappointed with the quality of NYC females. I havent traveled to that many places but I've seen more quality women in other cities.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Been to both

LA>NY fwiw

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

You from Maryland though. Your feeling of visiting and experiencing a famous city like New York would be different compare to someone who already experience living in a big city for example LA.

yall tight.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Been to both

LA>NY fwiw

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

You from Maryland though. Your feeling of visiting and experiencing a famous city like New York would be different compare to someone who already experience living in a big city for example LA.

yall tight.

My studio is by Times Sq. Ugh I hate seeing middle America families.

Makes me so appreciative of growing up here and living here.

!@**%#! fatasses
roll.gif

My studio is by Times Sq. Ugh I hate seeing middle America families.

Makes me so appreciative of growing up here and living here.

!@**%#! fatasses
roll.gif

hitten ny this month for rock the bells for my first time...cant wait to see them DR, PR chicks!!!!
you hardly see em down here in TX..

hitten ny this month for rock the bells for my first time...cant wait to see them DR, PR chicks!!!!
you hardly see em down here in TX..

when you live here you take it all for granted bro, sometimes you find yourself bored as fak and your like "i gotta get out of here!!"

untill you do get out and realize how crap the rest of the country is compared LOL
pimp.gif

when you live here you take it all for granted bro, sometimes you find yourself bored as fak and your like "i gotta get out of here!!"

untill you do get out and realize how crap the rest of the country is compared LOL
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

u either have bad taste in women or u need your eyes checked

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

u either have bad taste in women or u need your eyes checked

didn't like NYC.

There are many other better cities I've visited.

So crowded, hard to get around fast, *##% was expensive.

didn't like NYC.

There are many other better cities I've visited.

So crowded, hard to get around fast, *##% was expensive.

Back
Top Bottom