First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these are oily and the shape is off but I will still grab em anyway. Hopefully it is just the current pics. Just one pair at this point. Still looking for the CDPs though.

Bad quality is what makes me return shoes. If the shape is completely terrible like recent VIs I won't even cop. Don't have a single VI in my collection unfortunately.

Thought CDPs are shinyer than 11's? Or I got it backwards

that shiny leather is killing me
frown.gif

butit looks cheap ! and why NO NIKE AIR inside the shoe too ? :smh:
noticed that too.... The 88's had NA in the insole so hopefully these do too....

If not.... :smh:

Complaints over the insole? SMH

Came across this photo on tumblr about a week ago and was going to post on the last thread but it closed. Not sure what to assume of this pair, looks like someone else has a pair of these legit nike samples or maybe they swapped heel tabs with an 01 pair.
View media item 593680

Theres no way this individual received a sample pair of these already with the box when the JB rep wouldn't even confirm the shoes release

These are def releasing factories are already producing them too, im guessing november

^^ more complaint over inconsistency than insole why have something on the 88s and not on these...

^ its more to me about how insignificant that is then anything else

Does it really matter if your stepping on a jumpman or nike air? Does it still matter knowing that after a couple of wears that will fade away?

this thread is better than the other one that got locked up lol we had people posting so many GMs and fakes in that thread 
mean.gif

this thread is better than the other one that got locked up lol we had people posting so many GMs and fakes in that thread :smh:

Idk to me the threads are the same considering they have the same exact info, which is really nothing

The gms posted look just like these too besides the elephant print the other thread just got annoying cause people kept asking where to buy

Lol look at that banana shape and pleather shine. It pains me to say after all this time, they can keep those

Idk to me the threads are the same considering they have the same exact info, which is really nothing

The gms posted look just like these too besides the elephant print the other thread just got annoying cause people kept asking where to buy

The difference being the photos and video are from Nike not a questionable third party.

Dont get me wrong pics and vid are greatly appreciated, im just a little fed up with the not confirmed BS Nike is doing

Hows the saying go? Strike while the kettle is hot? Everyone is still stirring from the release of the 88s and to release these and make a killing is nothing but obvious

^they could go straight to the 89 IVs to stir things up and increase production numbers to make up foe the cash not made by skipping BCIIIs

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong pics and vid are greatly appreciated, im just a little fed up with the not confirmed BS Nike is doing

Hows the saying go? Strike while the kettle is hot? Everyone is still stirring from the release of the 88s and to release these and make a killing is nothing but obvious

I understand, I mean they already made samples for them so I'd say the likely hood of them coming out is great. I'll see if I can get any concrete info regarding a release date, if they are indeed dropping next year it may be a little to early for them to provide one

I understand, I mean they already made samples for them so I'd say the likely hood of them coming out is great. I'll see if I can get any concrete info regarding a release date, if they are indeed dropping next year it may be a little to early for them to provide one
Our main man is right we are seeing samples of these and so the chance of these releasing are real high, not 100% sure but certain that when JB makes samples they release later on, like ORegon ducks, N Carolina 4s, even if it be for a college based team they releases lol. And it makes sense as they brought out white 88s why not black 88s. But my guess is more towards next year rather than November as there are no early release pairs just some dubious GM. When the white 88s released in feb of this year we had early release pairs that people got like 3 to 2 months before hand, the issues I noticed were the production dates 11/27/12, the inside lining was out of shape and small blemishes. But these GMs look nothing like the pics posted up on this thread shape, EP, red colour are all off or out when compared. the only legit looking part is the NA heel tab.
Still would like to see these release in Novemeber though.

If they aren't wrapping up production right now we will not see them in Nov. Doesnt matter how limited they are. The production dates for those ridiculously limited Wimbledon ATCIIs started in Jan and the shoes released in May.

As for the end date I got a pair that said 1/7/13-1/21/13 and another pair that says 1/15/13-5/7/13.

My absolute favorite colorway ever. (besides space jams)

Glad my pair is still ok save the cracks and creases.

Will bite if they release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom