First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

that shiny leather is killing me
frown.gif
that and the jordan logo on the inside and outside sole, hurts man. STILL GOIN COP DOE lol just need one need to rock my 01s more I suppose

I would like a pair, if they are made very well.

I'm so disappointed in my 2011 pair
tired.gif

He will, and that's all that matters since he's buying the shoes for himself, not for what others will see when he's wearing them.
exactly, after having mulitples of these things at this point its the small things like this that makes it hard to shell out 200 or possibly even more for the shoe only to have NA on the heel, its like they half a**ed the shoe

Last edited:
Thank you, I am humbled

OP deserves all the credit and glory for being 1st to drop knowledge and pictures. too legit

He may not have confirmation yet, but from whom I speak to.

They said "yes" and add some AJ II to that .

I will get more info tomorrow when at work.

Thx Baby J, it's good to see u are still around, now I want to see who will be the first clown to question his info

The shape is off - horrible. I'm with the guy who said "You can keep these".

I actually don't even care much about the Nike Air being on the back. With that being said, it should be made with NA and NA looks better than the Jumpman Air.

On another note, these aren't even my favorite black IIIs anymore. My custom crimsons kill these IMO. Therefore, easy pass for me. & when I need another black pair of IIIs, I'm going to buy more crimsons and customize them.

Last edited:
Thank you, I am humbled

OP deserves all the credit and glory for being 1st to drop knowledge and pictures. too legit

He may not have confirmation yet, but from whom I speak to.

They said "yes" and add some AJ II to that .

I will get more info tomorrow when at work.

peypump.gif

:wow: haven't seen baby j post in a long *** time

Thanks for the info as usual :pimp:

Even though I don't buy/care about shoes like I did back in the day, I will try to get one or two.
These are my 2nd favorite Jordan. My 01 are tore up and cdp in good condition but I want
a fresh pair with NA

Last edited:
I actually don't even care much about the Nike Air being on the back. With that being said, it should be made with NA and NA looks better than the Jumpman Air.

?

Originally Posted by Air Jordan  

On another note, these aren't even my favorite black IIIs anymore. My custom crimsons kill these IMO. Therefore, easy pass for me. & when I need another black pair of IIIs, I'm going to buy more crimsons and customize them.

Who didn't see this coming?

Can't wait.

Hopefully I don't strikeout now that back door links are dead. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom