First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

I copped

Spoiler [+]
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=3b111fba.png

You mad?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

The cool grey release was similar, crashed then as time went on you could order without a problem.

I feel like there's some fugazi stuff going on in the background at Nike.com right now. The Nikestore Twitter hasn't said sold out like they usually do, so there might be hope that what you said is true. Makes sense, I was thinking the same thing...

You all should have followed the Eastbay Rep's suggestion on here a few days ago. I called in a couple minutes before midnight and was camped on eastbay.com at the same time. A rep locked my pair in over the phone ASAP.

Picking up another pair in the morning.

You all should have followed the Eastbay Rep's suggestion on here a few days ago. I called in a couple minutes before midnight and was camped on eastbay.com at the same time. A rep locked my pair in over the phone ASAP.

Picking up another pair in the morning.

Damn nike.com site crashed on me....then denied me on ordering...oh well. Got 2 back ups in the morn. Back to bed I go

^^Dang, Swoosh charged you $8 for shipping.It was free on my NDC order. But I don't get a swoosh discount any other time either...

Damn nike.com site crashed on me....then denied me on ordering...oh well. Got 2 back ups in the morn. Back to bed I go

^^Dang, Swoosh charged you $8 for shipping.It was free on my NDC order. But I don't get a swoosh discount any other time either...

I don't think these are sold out, unless they seriously got 3 pairs for the public.

I remember with the copper Foams they said the same exact thing....and they went up @ 9:32am.

I got my browser open, I don't sleep , so I hope they hit @ 5am.
pimp.gif

I don't think these are sold out, unless they seriously got 3 pairs for the public.

I remember with the copper Foams they said the same exact thing....and they went up @ 9:32am.

I got my browser open, I don't sleep , so I hope they hit @ 5am.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

The cool grey release was similar, crashed then as time went on you could order without a problem.

I feel like there's some fugazi stuff going on in the background at Nike.com right now. The Nikestore Twitter hasn't said sold out like they usually do, so there might be hope that what you said is true. Makes sense, I was thinking the same thing...

Yea this is weird...Imma keep trying on the non flash and see what happens

Jada- Cool grey release was not a smooth one, site went down and then came back up.. ppl were able to order in the beginning then it got crazy, I didn't place my order till like 130am and I was online at 12

Jada- Cool grey release was not a smooth one, site went down and then came back up.. ppl were able to order in the beginning then it got crazy, I didn't place my order till like 130am and I was online at 12

50 minute wait time on Eastbay + 3 successful attemps on NDC (1 unsuccessful NDC mobile paypal attempt) = depressed....

ehhh....I tried...got classes to register for in the am.......*shrug*....

50 minute wait time on Eastbay + 3 successful attemps on NDC (1 unsuccessful NDC mobile paypal attempt) = depressed....

ehhh....I tried...got classes to register for in the am.......*shrug*....

For me, I had found them on the site by searched "Mens 11 Retro" at like 11:56 and I was checked out @ 11:58 or something.

Cause I posted a screenshot before midnight and everyone was wondering how I did it.
laugh.gif

For me, I had found them on the site by searched "Mens 11 Retro" at like 11:56 and I was checked out @ 11:58 or something.

Cause I posted a screenshot before midnight and everyone was wondering how I did it.
laugh.gif

Wow I never get lucky on these releases but finally got one in size 14. Pumped to say the least! Sorry to all those who really wanted them. Hope everybody can get em from finishline next week.

I remember ppl saying they went up b4 12... I was at my comp like W T F... these *%!%*$+!@%$%@ playing games haha

I remember ppl saying they went up b4 12... I was at my comp like W T F... these *%!%*$+!@%$%@ playing games haha

Wow I never get lucky on these releases but finally got one in size 14. Pumped to say the least! Sorry to all those who really wanted them. Hope everybody can get em from finishline next week.

i copped 2 pair of cool greys from ndc before before 11 pm central on rd, they popped up early and then the site crashed for like 20 minutes and then they were up again. i also copped a pair from finishline.com mobile at like 11 am the day before the cool grey rd, remember that glitch fnl mobile used to have.

Back
Top Bottom