First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Ive been trying on the non-flash since the start no luck there. Idk why but it put me there ever since i logged in.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i got a feeling these will restock at niketown locations and nikestore.com will have a mini restock of orders that get cancelled. just follow niketown facebook page and they will post if any stores get a restock. also finishline will have these next week at select locations and online, they tweeted that earlier. i cant believe ndc crashed so bad, looks like only 3-4 people were able to cop from them
30t6p3b.gif
i think these yotr 7's are dope
pimp.gif
cant wait to get my pair.
the 2011 and AF1 YOTR never did
eyes.gif
 so i doubt these will restock
tired.gif

i got a feeling these will restock at niketown locations and nikestore.com will have a mini restock of orders that get cancelled. just follow niketown facebook page and they will post if any stores get a restock. also finishline will have these next week at select locations and online, they tweeted that earlier. i cant believe ndc crashed so bad, looks like only 3-4 people were able to cop from them
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
 so i doubt these will restock
tired.gif

Direct quote from FL,
"FinishLine Finish Line

@jrretro5 the YOTR 7's will not arrive in our Finish Line stores until next week. Contact your local store for availability."

OH lets do it, theres still hope thank you tony allen.

Direct quote from FL,
"FinishLine Finish Line

@jrretro5 the YOTR 7's will not arrive in our Finish Line stores until next week. Contact your local store for availability."

OH lets do it, theres still hope thank you tony allen.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
 so doubt these will restock
tired.gif

actually the 2011 yotr did restock at niketown la a few days after they dropped, and the af1 yotr could be purchased for near retail weeks after release. the retro 7 yotr's were made in higher quantities than the 2011 yotr, im thinking db 3 numbers and we all remember how many times those were restocked at niketown. you can doubt me but restocks occur quite often at niketown locations, more often than not. and if you dont think the numbers are higher, houston got 0 2011 yotr's, this time houston had over 100 pairs of retro 7 yotr's between 7 diffrent stores.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
 so doubt these will restock
tired.gif

actually the 2011 yotr did restock at niketown la a few days after they dropped, and the af1 yotr could be purchased for near retail weeks after release. the retro 7 yotr's were made in higher quantities than the 2011 yotr, im thinking db 3 numbers and we all remember how many times those were restocked at niketown. you can doubt me but restocks occur quite often at niketown locations, more often than not. and if you dont think the numbers are higher, houston got 0 2011 yotr's, this time houston had over 100 pairs of retro 7 yotr's between 7 diffrent stores.

you guys should still try online, im thankful that my finishline is probably the best in the states reason being is that we have a Nike Factory and there aren't a lot of sneakerheads in Memphis.

you guys should still try online, im thankful that my finishline is probably the best in the states reason being is that we have a Nike Factory and there aren't a lot of sneakerheads in Memphis.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

The cool grey release was similar, crashed then as time went on you could order without a problem.

I feel like there's some fugazi stuff going on in the background at Nike.com right now. The Nikestore Twitter hasn't said sold out like they usually do, so there might be hope that what you said is true. Makes sense, I was thinking the same thing...

Back
Top Bottom