First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

i copped 2 pair of cool greys from ndc before before 11 pm central on rd, they popped up early and then the site crashed for like 20 minutes and then they were up again. i also copped a pair from finishline.com mobile at like 11 am the day before the cool grey rd, remember that glitch fnl mobile used to have.

Man these look sooooooo good in the NDC pic too.
frown.gif

it was unreal to me when i seen a one minute wait then i was checked out and done by 12:02. never before have i got a limited release. good luck to all and i cant wait for them to get here. didnt use the free shipping code or anything was to nervous to try anything. thanks to this site i keep my jordan info up to date. good night all and good luck!!!!

it was unreal to me when i seen a one minute wait then i was checked out and done by 12:02. never before have i got a limited release. good luck to all and i cant wait for them to get here. didnt use the free shipping code or anything was to nervous to try anything. thanks to this site i keep my jordan info up to date. good night all and good luck!!!!

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

You all should have followed the Eastbay Rep's suggestion on here a few days ago. I called in a couple minutes before midnight and was camped on eastbay.com at the same time. A rep locked my pair in over the phone ASAP.

Picking up another pair in the morning.

I called at 11:50, was on hold for 20 minutes to be told they were sold out, tried online too. Lost twice

You all should have followed the Eastbay Rep's suggestion on here a few days ago. I called in a couple minutes before midnight and was camped on eastbay.com at the same time. A rep locked my pair in over the phone ASAP.

I called at 11:50, was on hold for 20 minutes to be told they were sold out, tried online too. Lost twice

SAD THING IS, EVEN IF AND WHEN THEY DO A RESTOCK AND WHEN FINISHLINE GETS THEIR STOCK, IT'S GOING TO BE THE SAME BS ALL OVER AGAIN. THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY COPPED ARE GOING TO TRY TO COP *AGAIN* AND BE BEASTS WHILE THE DUDES WHO DIDN'T GET THEIRS THE FIRST TIME AROUND GOING TO HAVE TO GO EXTRA HARD AND MOST LIKELY GET BAMBOOZLED AGAIN. UGH!
mad.gif

140.jpg

SAD THING IS, EVEN IF AND WHEN THEY DO A RESTOCK AND WHEN FINISHLINE GETS THEIR STOCK, IT'S GOING TO BE THE SAME BS ALL OVER AGAIN. THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY COPPED ARE GOING TO TRY TO COP *AGAIN* AND BE BEASTS WHILE THE DUDES WHO DIDN'T GET THEIRS THE FIRST TIME AROUND GOING TO HAVE TO GO EXTRA HARD AND MOST LIKELY GET BAMBOOZLED AGAIN. UGH!
mad.gif

140.jpg

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

I would of been extra pissed

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

I would of been extra pissed

i love these dudes on here talking about coppin multiple pairs just to rub it in folks face...thats cool bruh...save ya breath and keep it moving

i love these dudes on here talking about coppin multiple pairs just to rub it in folks face...thats cool bruh...save ya breath and keep it moving

i didnt wanna beast and call tooo early. i didnt know eastbay reps could "lock" pairs for people before release date. smh i called at 11:54EST and it was busy for 9 minutes. then i was on hold for 12. then told tough luck.

...still trying to comprehend eastbay reps now "locking" pairs down before 12. im going to have to try this one day.

i didnt wanna beast and call tooo early. i didnt know eastbay reps could "lock" pairs for people before release date. smh i called at 11:54EST and it was busy for 9 minutes. then i was on hold for 12. then told tough luck.

...still trying to comprehend eastbay reps now "locking" pairs down before 12. im going to have to try this one day.

After going to wait for six hours at one of my sneaker spots in the hood, I wasn't impressed.  I don't think I'm going to get up early and look for them tomorrow, either.  

How can anyone on here hope that Finish Line helps anyone out?

Just saying based on every thread for any shoe ever someone always comes out blasting FINL but now everyone is putting their eggs in fibishline's basket???

After going to wait for six hours at one of my sneaker spots in the hood, I wasn't impressed.  I don't think I'm going to get up early and look for them tomorrow, either.  

How can anyone on here hope that Finish Line helps anyone out?

Just saying based on every thread for any shoe ever someone always comes out blasting FINL but now everyone is putting their eggs in fibishline's basket???

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I don't think these are sold out, unless they seriously got 3 pairs for the public.

I remember with the copper Foams they said the same exact thing....and they went up @ 9:32am.

I got my browser open, I don't sleep , so I hope they hit @ 5am.
pimp.gif
i remember this happening a few times while i was catching zzzzz's and then i would come back on here and check the updates just to be pissed again.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I don't think these are sold out, unless they seriously got 3 pairs for the public.

I remember with the copper Foams they said the same exact thing....and they went up @ 9:32am.

I got my browser open, I don't sleep , so I hope they hit @ 5am.
pimp.gif
i remember this happening a few times while i was catching zzzzz's and then i would come back on here and check the updates just to be pissed again.

Back
Top Bottom