First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

No luck for me on ndc or eastbay
frown.gif
...heard shoepalace is supposedly getting these so might stop by tomorrow. Congrats to everyone that got a pair!

No luck for me on ndc or eastbay
frown.gif
...heard shoepalace is supposedly getting these so might stop by tomorrow. Congrats to everyone that got a pair!

Struck out again..................looks like I'll be camping out in the for sale forum tomorrow morning. smh

Struck out again..................looks like I'll be camping out in the for sale forum tomorrow morning. smh

strike one, two and I am out ....haha, I knew it wouldn't go through for me, but oh well...........record is intact for limited releases online, why even bother

strike one, two and I am out ....haha, I knew it wouldn't go through for me, but oh well...........record is intact for limited releases online, why even bother

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

how certain is it FNL will get these?

100000000% certain! But, I highly doubt that these will be made available online. They're going to the top 13 jordan selling stores. Three of those are in Indiana. I'll get you guys somemore info tomorrow.

100000000% certain! But, I highly doubt that these will be made available online. They're going to the top 13 jordan selling stores. Three of those are in Indiana. I'll get you guys somemore info tomorrow.

Man i didnt get mine either!!!! I was on hold with eastbay for 15 mins and the guy hung up on me 2 minutes before they released.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man i didnt get mine either!!!! I was on hold with eastbay for 15 mins and the guy hung up on me 2 minutes before they released.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Hopefully NC has one of the top 13! Doubt it though...

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Hopefully NC has one of the top 13! Doubt it though...

Back
Top Bottom