First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

If Eastbay is getting a few pairs, hopefully it means there are a few more pairs to go around in general than the 2011 YotRs.

If Eastbay is getting a few pairs, hopefully it means there are a few more pairs to go around in general than the 2011 YotRs.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I hope Eastbay will get these in the big sizes (14 or 15).... Finding that size in the stores will be impossible!
The largest size we will be carrying is a size 14.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I hope Eastbay will get these in the big sizes (14 or 15).... Finding that size in the stores will be impossible!
The largest size we will be carrying is a size 14.

EastbayRep - Ray

I dont know if it was vado but one of the slime crew gott'em 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i never seem to have any luck when it comes to online releases. Even if i could copp theses from Eastbay its just that thought that they'll come in plastic bags. Could you imagine trying to flip some exclusives j's for resell value in plastic bags.

i never seem to have any luck when it comes to online releases. Even if i could copp theses from Eastbay its just that thought that they'll come in plastic bags. Could you imagine trying to flip some exclusives j's for resell value in plastic bags.

Im starting to think there will be a lot more of these than originally thought. Im thinking there will be just as many YOTR's produced as there were Taxi XII lows...........Im saying that cuz Eastbay is gonna have em (they didnt have 2011 YOTR's), and theres select accounts up here in Canada, and we never got the 2011 YOTR's either................I hope theres lots for everyone, Im trying to get one for me and one for my lil bro, none of this reselling crap...........you need money get J-O-B!!!!

Im starting to think there will be a lot more of these than originally thought. Im thinking there will be just as many YOTR's produced as there were Taxi XII lows...........Im saying that cuz Eastbay is gonna have em (they didnt have 2011 YOTR's), and theres select accounts up here in Canada, and we never got the 2011 YOTR's either................I hope theres lots for everyone, Im trying to get one for me and one for my lil bro, none of this reselling crap...........you need money get J-O-B!!!!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Good point DRO, I hope youre right. Now that I think of it a lot of local spots in NY are getting them.

Good point DRO, I hope youre right. Now that I think of it a lot of local spots in NY are getting them.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

But then again the YOTR 2011's were allocated on the West Coast for the most part due to All Star weekend.
These will in no way be like the Taxi XII Lows.

But then again the YOTR 2011's were allocated on the West Coast for the most part due to All Star weekend.

Originally Posted by piffburner23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
before yall young hypebeasts start that I seen Vado with them on %%* he doesnt have on the YOTR 7s those are hares you can tell at 0:31 of the video when he slams tha coach purse on the ground 
roll.gif
 look at the green on the sole

Originally Posted by piffburner23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
before yall young hypebeasts start that I seen Vado with them on %%* he doesnt have on the YOTR 7s those are hares you can tell at 0:31 of the video when he slams tha coach purse on the ground 
roll.gif
 look at the green on the sole

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

i dont know about a hole in the wall store that got the jordan 12 lows 
will also be getting this shoe 

so this could just be the usual hype  

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

i dont know about a hole in the wall store that got the jordan 12 lows 
will also be getting this shoe 

so this could just be the usual hype  

Back
Top Bottom