First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Hares > TheseAnd resellers will rape hypebeasts on these. Seein em go for $400 + just makes me smdh. Was considering goin early out for these but I prefer Sittin back waitin for my hares to fall in my lap and enjoying my old Cardinals.

Hares > TheseAnd resellers will rape hypebeasts on these. Seein em go for $400 + just makes me smdh. Was considering goin early out for these but I prefer Sittin back waitin for my hares to fall in my lap and enjoying my old Cardinals.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by 4fitness

What's all this year of the rabbit crap ?  Isn't that a Chinese thing ?  Is this because that's where all the AJs are probably made ? ? ? ?  Why don't you do some American stuff JB ?  For instance.......the year of independence, 9/11, fallen soldiers edition......something more than a Chinese &*$%ing rabbit.
I'm just sayn.....

C O O K # 45
get fit.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nike%20Air%20Jordan%207%20Retro%20Olympic%20Edition%20304775%20171%20304774%20171.jpg
30t6p3b.gif
 4fitness...Jordan was actually born in the Year of the Rabbit himself, look it up instead of being ignorant. That's a good enough reason for JB to do a special YOTR thing this year. Besides it's not like they're doing a year of the ____ colorway every single year, it's cuz this particular year actually means something.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by 4fitness

What's all this year of the rabbit crap ?  Isn't that a Chinese thing ?  Is this because that's where all the AJs are probably made ? ? ? ?  Why don't you do some American stuff JB ?  For instance.......the year of independence, 9/11, fallen soldiers edition......something more than a Chinese &*$%ing rabbit.
I'm just sayn.....

C O O K # 45
get fit.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nike%20Air%20Jordan%207%20Retro%20Olympic%20Edition%20304775%20171%20304774%20171.jpg
30t6p3b.gif
 4fitness...Jordan was actually born in the Year of the Rabbit himself, look it up instead of being ignorant. That's a good enough reason for JB to do a special YOTR thing this year. Besides it's not like they're doing a year of the ____ colorway every single year, it's cuz this particular year actually means something.

i would much rather have a pair of hares,i saw a DS pair in my size up on ebay going for 300..ridiculous..i'll jus have these in the meantime hopefully

i would much rather have a pair of hares,i saw a DS pair in my size up on ebay going for 300..ridiculous..i'll jus have these in the meantime hopefully

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

One thing i noticed about jordan's pre Space Jam re-retro is the hypebeastage wasn't as pervasive
as it is now. Stuff is just wild in the streets.

Back in spring of 2009, i scored the aquas and hares for just about 180 each on the ebay.

Nowadays... something like that is unheard of unless you're real lucky. 

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

One thing i noticed about jordan's pre Space Jam re-retro is the hypebeastage wasn't as pervasive
as it is now. Stuff is just wild in the streets.

Back in spring of 2009, i scored the aquas and hares for just about 180 each on the ebay.

Nowadays... something like that is unheard of unless you're real lucky. 

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Hey Jay,

It seems like these YOTR's are limited pretty much everywhere. They do seem to be very popular, and I'd expect our phone lines and website to be very busy. I would definitely suggest trying to order on both the website and the phone when the shoes become available (12AM EST May 7). If you are able to place your order online please stay on the phone to confirm your order and make sure everything processed correctly. Please note: we can not except orders before 12AM EST.

Eastbay Rep Dustin
What's the limit per customer on these joints?
thanks

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Hey Jay,

It seems like these YOTR's are limited pretty much everywhere. They do seem to be very popular, and I'd expect our phone lines and website to be very busy. I would definitely suggest trying to order on both the website and the phone when the shoes become available (12AM EST May 7). If you are able to place your order online please stay on the phone to confirm your order and make sure everything processed correctly. Please note: we can not except orders before 12AM EST.

Eastbay Rep Dustin
What's the limit per customer on these joints?
thanks

i seen two different ads on craigslist asking between 375 and 450 for these already. smh this hypebeast $+## is killing the game for me. I really hope i can score a pair for retail.

i seen two different ads on craigslist asking between 375 and 450 for these already. smh this hypebeast $+## is killing the game for me. I really hope i can score a pair for retail.

Back
Top Bottom