First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

saw some dude wearing these in the mall today, bet he was breakin all types of necks
mad.gif

There's bids at 300+ on eBay, dunno if it's just because it's a few days earlier or this is how the actual hype for the shoe is gonna be.. Only time will tell

There's bids at 300+ on eBay, dunno if it's just because it's a few days earlier or this is how the actual hype for the shoe is gonna be.. Only time will tell

I called my HOH in tukwila,Wa and they told me to call back Friday.Niketown Seattle is posting random times thru Friday stating when we can come pick up our wristbands.hopefully my HOH gets them though,i'de rather camp out the day before then doing that wristband deal and not guarantee me my size

I called my HOH in tukwila,Wa and they told me to call back Friday.Niketown Seattle is posting random times thru Friday stating when we can come pick up our wristbands.hopefully my HOH gets them though,i'de rather camp out the day before then doing that wristband deal and not guarantee me my size

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Anybody in here in Seattle or Tacoma?
Renton area here. I'm curious about NT Seattle's wristbanding, so I'll wait that out. NDC and Eastbay is where I'll try to cop, though. NT Seattle is my last resort.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Anybody in here in Seattle or Tacoma?
Renton area here. I'm curious about NT Seattle's wristbanding, so I'll wait that out. NDC and Eastbay is where I'll try to cop, though. NT Seattle is my last resort.

Originally Posted by stickie213

More than anything, seeing your video makes me wonder...There seem to be a lot of "collectors" in your age group. I'm thinking what, 13-15ish?

You buy all these shoes, and then what happens when you can't fit into them anymore in another 2 or 3 years? Sell them all and start from scratch?

More than anything, seeing your video makes me wonder...There seem to be a lot of "collectors" in your age group. I'm thinking what, 13-15ish?

You buy all these shoes, and then what happens when you can't fit into them anymore in another 2 or 3 years? Sell them all and start from scratch?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

looks to me like this kid comes from money 
i sure he will not have that problem when he out grows his current size 

looks to me like this kid comes from money 
i sure he will not have that problem when he out grows his current size 

http://www.youtube.com/v/...os&app=youtube_gdata role=button tabIndex=0 bginactive="url(chrome://flashblock/content/flash.png) no-repeat center" bgactive="url(chrome://flashblock/content/flashplay.png) no-repeat center" srcattribute="">

Ive had the same show size since 7th grade so maybe they are done growing. I had huge feet but i grew to fit my size i guess

http://www.youtube.com/v/...os&app=youtube_gdata role=button tabIndex=0 bginactive="url(chrome://flashblock/content/flash.png) no-repeat center" bgactive="url(chrome://flashblock/content/flashplay.png) no-repeat center" srcattribute="">

Ive had the same show size since 7th grade so maybe they are done growing. I had huge feet but i grew to fit my size i guess

Back
Top Bottom