First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by quanb24

for all da dmv ppl HOH in Maryland only got 8 pairs of the YOTR VII's and they doing a raffle smh i also saw dtlr tweeted somebody and said they will have them but they didn't say which stores good luck

roll.gif
  all pairs sold before hand

Originally Posted by quanb24

for all da dmv ppl HOH in Maryland only got 8 pairs of the YOTR VII's and they doing a raffle smh i also saw dtlr tweeted somebody and said they will have them but they didn't say which stores good luck

roll.gif
  all pairs sold before hand

Niketown NY giving out wristband tomorrow morning at 8am and again at 4pm if there are any left.. on saturday they will give them out in the order of the wristband distribution.

Niketown NY giving out wristband tomorrow morning at 8am and again at 4pm if there are any left.. on saturday they will give them out in the order of the wristband distribution.

Just going to try my luck on NDC, or Eastbay.....if I don't cop I'll be getting some foamposites!!!

Just going to try my luck on NDC, or Eastbay.....if I don't cop I'll be getting some foamposites!!!

Back
Top Bottom