First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Hype kills.......and its sad

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

over hyped.......half of the people who are trying to copp is doing it for resale

QFMFT!!!

I paid $700 for set of DS DMP (VI & XI) this week and youre telling me that two pairs of these are worth more????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   That right there is whats wrong with the sneaker game.  This shoe hasnt even released and ppl are willing to spend 3X retail????  SMFDH   I can understand spending that on something thats in pristine condition and been out for more than 3-4 yrs.  Or if I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted em maybe but SERIOUSLY this will never end if we keep paying that.  And F them overseas retailers cuz they the ones that start all this BS buy pricing early release pairs at $400++ and everyone sees that so they assume they can sell for that too and thats why you have lineup of 50 ppl at each store and out of the 50, 15 are there for themselves and the other 35 are there to resell cuz they think they gon hit the lottery
laugh.gif

^ 2nd that! ....looks like only 2 spots will have them in my ares, so hopefully I can grab a pair...not worth more than retail to me, heck i just dropped 3+ for the friggn DB 3's and 2+ for the friggin BHM 3's so, trust me I'm not gonna lose sleep if I can't grab these joints...I'm actually more excited about the SJ SB quickstrikes due to drop this month.

over hyped.......half of the people who are trying to copp is doing it for resale

QFMFT!!!

I paid $700 for set of DS DMP (VI & XI) this week and youre telling me that two pairs of these are worth more????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   That right there is whats wrong with the sneaker game.  This shoe hasnt even released and ppl are willing to spend 3X retail????  SMFDH   I can understand spending that on something thats in pristine condition and been out for more than 3-4 yrs.  Or if I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted em maybe but SERIOUSLY this will never end if we keep paying that.  And F them overseas retailers cuz they the ones that start all this BS buy pricing early release pairs at $400++ and everyone sees that so they assume they can sell for that too and thats why you have lineup of 50 ppl at each store and out of the 50, 15 are there for themselves and the other 35 are there to resell cuz they think they gon hit the lottery
laugh.gif
if shoes are fetching 400+ I find it as no surprise why these are being hyped. People see that they can make money and will want in on it. Thats why shoes have blown up the last few years, ever since people found out there was money in shoes they jumped in. As with any hobby that has money on the line, once it goes mainstream thats it. The same thing happened with sports cards. The market collapsed and the new stuff isnt sought after at all (it is overproduced as well, but thats another issue).....All this is artificial hype imo, just wait till these drop and we'll see how much people are really willing to pay for these. I dont think more than DMP, but we'll find out.

The sad part is, SOME people arent buying b/c they like the shoe but instead for the money/ hype, therefore HBs..but thats not how it should be. People should cop b/c they like the pair, I see most people on NT as real heads who arent suckers for hype. Thats how it always was, just about the shoes.

QFMFT!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if shoes are fetching 400+ I find it as no surprise why these are being hyped. People see that they can make money and will want in on it. Thats why shoes have blown up the last few years, ever since people found out there was money in shoes they jumped in. As with any hobby that has money on the line, once it goes mainstream thats it. The same thing happened with sports cards. The market collapsed and the new stuff isnt sought after at all (it is overproduced as well, but thats another issue).....All this is artificial hype imo, just wait till these drop and we'll see how much people are really willing to pay for these. I dont think more than DMP, but we'll find out.

The sad part is, SOME people arent buying b/c they like the shoe but instead for the money/ hype, therefore HBs..but thats not how it should be. People should cop b/c they like the pair, I see most people on NT as real heads who arent suckers for hype. Thats how it always was, just about the shoes.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

are these coming in GS sizes? my girl looking for a pair.
I have not seen any information showing that a GS size will be available.  If any information comes up saying otherwise, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

are these coming in GS sizes? my girl looking for a pair.
I have not seen any information showing that a GS size will be available.  If any information comes up saying otherwise, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Damn,people giving up already on trying to get a pair? If online doesn't work out for me then whatever,on to the next pair. I refuse to pay resellers for this.

Damn,people giving up already on trying to get a pair? If online doesn't work out for me then whatever,on to the next pair. I refuse to pay resellers for this.

Are these really gonna be that limited?

I thought these were going to be like the XII Taxi Lows, but the number is looking about the same amount as BINs now?

I thought these were going to be like the XII Taxi Lows, but the number is looking about the same amount as BINs now?

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

couldnt get those either
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

couldnt get those either
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

wanted to buy a pair... but i'm getting moms a gift this weekend instead.

Good luck y'all.

wanted to buy a pair... but i'm getting moms a gift this weekend instead.

Good luck y'all.

for all da dmv ppl HOH in Maryland only got 8 pairs of the YOTR VII's and they doing a raffle smh i also saw dtlr tweeted somebody and said they will have them but they didn't say which stores good luck

for all da dmv ppl HOH in Maryland only got 8 pairs of the YOTR VII's and they doing a raffle smh i also saw dtlr tweeted somebody and said they will have them but they didn't say which stores good luck

Back
Top Bottom