First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Any word on spots in Richmond, Virginia... I've called everywhere I can think of... DTLR had the Taxi lows and they were supposed to be a "limited" release so I'm hoping the get these as well...

Any word on spots in Richmond, Virginia... I've called everywhere I can think of... DTLR had the Taxi lows and they were supposed to be a "limited" release so I'm hoping the get these as well...

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Picked up my first pair earlier today,going for anotha pair tomorrow night @ the midnight release.

They definitely don't release tomorrow night tho..soo...

Picked up my first pair earlier today,going for anotha pair tomorrow night @ the midnight release.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

my bad I mean Friday night,got a little ahead of myself there.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

my bad I mean Friday night,got a little ahead of myself there.

you can buy this on ebay for $300
grin.gif
 camping is actually unprofitable if it means skipping work just to camp out
grin.gif
 only bums camp out for shoes days before it release
tired.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

grin.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

truth

grin.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

truth

grin.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i totally 100% agree,im CRAZY about sneakers BUT NOT that crazy to camp-out for a pair of shoes,i really DONT care what it is,i have a life and bright career...

grin.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i totally 100% agree,im CRAZY about sneakers BUT NOT that crazy to camp-out for a pair of shoes,i really DONT care what it is,i have a life and bright career...

Called up HOH in Lakewood out here in Cali and they said it's first come first serve and ppl should start forming lines at 5am, they said they got Their shipment already but they haven't opened them yet so they don't know how many they will have of each size till the day of release, ether way imma try to cop 2x cuz I like the shoe and I don't have the hares

Called up HOH in Lakewood out here in Cali and they said it's first come first serve and ppl should start forming lines at 5am, they said they got Their shipment already but they haven't opened them yet so they don't know how many they will have of each size till the day of release, ether way imma try to cop 2x cuz I like the shoe and I don't have the hares

ive never camped out, even for space jams, but with all this hype im getting worried

ive never camped out, even for space jams, but with all this hype im getting worried

There is so much hype for these it's insane!...btw I'm new here is there a place where I can introduce myself? Thanks

There is so much hype for these it's insane!...btw I'm new here is there a place where I can introduce myself? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom