FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan XX3 WHITE/BLACK-ROYAL BLUE

wow...
eek.gif

Those are amazing..I will own them

It's pretty obvious at this point where JB focused ALL of their efforts for the past few months...23s were on point.. recently retros not so much

Whoa. those are nice.
I give JB credit. They are pretty much doing everything right with the XX3's. All the colorways have been great so far.

-J-

i knew i was waiting through all the hype for a reason i was hoping for a =n all black and university any idea if thats possible

The extra color on the design (side of the shoe) makes it to be a "busier" looking sneaker. Interested in seeing more pics.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Damm!!! Those are hotter then Camel Pu**y!!!!

Best XX3s so far, lovin the colorway.

Limited release? Damm, even hotter but even harder to get!! Looks like we're camping out shorty! YIPPIE!

This would be my second pair of XX3s, behind the Stealths...I love the colorway and hope they release...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by acekilla408

wait arent those just the titaniums
man, me and many other people were at the event and saw the slide in person. trust me, these are NOT titaniums. the side part with the indiandesign is black, and that part that comes around to the toe is a darker blue than on the titaniums.

theyre not titaniums...some i think 10 year old is walking around with an 8.5sz pair of titaniums however

patent leather sux and its played out pharell of bbc made sure of that. at least the premiers were all leather and the looked way better then this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom