First Look BMW M6 GRAN COUPE PICS without camouflage dopest whip out

To be fair the 5-series, especially the M5, is simply the benchmark for almost all sport sedans.
The 6GC is much sleeker and is better looking than the Panamera though. It is just so low and long, very reminiscent of the best looking sedan ever, the Rapide.
2lcpdlv.jpg

Wait this is the Gran Coupe? Can't tell cause the angles posted in the OP are trash. This is sexy as hell.

I know the Rapide is AM but you're wording makes it seem like you're saying the car you posted is the best looking sedan ever... which I might be inclined to agree with.

Wait this is the Gran Coupe? Can't tell cause the angles posted in the OP are trash. This is sexy as hell.

I know the Rapide is AM but you're wording makes it seem like you're saying the car you posted is the best looking sedan ever... which I might be inclined to agree with.

Yup, that's the GCs side profile, this is real sleek like the 6series convertible.
I think the GC is better looking than the Panamera for sure, the Rapide still takes the best looking sedan in my book though.
I'm still not th ebiggest fan of the headlights but it is one of the best looking sedans out there, so much better in person too. I feel the CLS is somewhat confused with it's shape while this one does look more like it actually is a sedan.
21bvec5.jpg

1693vkh.jpg

damn bmw is late. mercedes had a car that looked like a turtle 5 years ago and audi dropped one two years ago.

Word?

Well damn...back to salivating over the Panamera...

To be fair the 5-series, especially the M5, is simply the benchmark for almost all sport sedans.

The 6GC is much sleeker and is better looking than the Panamera though. It is just so low and long, very reminiscent of the best looking sedan ever, the Rapide.
2lcpdlv.jpg
I think the Fisker Karma looks better than the Rapide plus its cheaper and a hybrid if you into that.

Should've kept da v10....
Cute car thou.
Haha, thats what everyone thinks.. untill they see the actual difference between the new S63 (twin scroll twin turbo v8) to the S85 V10.

What sounds better? Of course the v10

What performs better? the v8 and its not even CLOSE. Try getting 500lbs of torque barely above idle at 1500rpm. It HURTS!

That hood is STUPID long. :rofl:

I love that about it.

lol long hoods are super annoying. every time i see an old american car, like one of those old caddys or lincolns, and i look at how the hood is longer than today's smart car...i cringe.

m5 for comparison
40939*****13-bmw-m5-road-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-422389-s-429x262.jpg

2013-bmw-m5-performance-center-09.jpg

2013-bmw-m5-performance-center-07.jpg

5 series is the best looking bimmer on the streets imo and one of the best looking cars out overall right now. m5 looks only better and has generated solid reviews. comes with a 6MT too. and that exhaust note :x

btw 2013 M5 and M6 are getting recalled
http://www.autoblog.com/2012/10/05/bmw-recalling-2013-m5-m6-models-over-potential-catastrophic-eng/

I love that about it.

lol long hoods are super annoying. every time i see an old american car, like one of those old caddys or lincolns, and i look at how the hood is longer than today's smart car...i cringe.

m5 for comparison

5 series is the best looking bimmer on the streets imo and one of the best looking cars out overall right now. m5 looks only better and has generated solid reviews. comes with a 6MT too. and that exhaust note :x

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/10/05/bmw-recalling-2013-m5-m6-models-over-potential-catastrophic-eng/

N/A v10 >>>>>>>>>> chronic problems with those turbos

and long hoods>* lets you know you got some damn room in there for a massive engine.

The a7 looks great but.. thats all it really has going for it. Theres no way the top of the line S7 comes close to the power the BMW/Mercedes makes!

thats old

all that power is overrated anyways and there is a price diff between audis bmw/merc

M and AMG prices are stupid

gimme S line audi that looks better anyways

I love that about it.

m5 for comparison

N/A v10 >>>>>>>>>> chronic problems with those turbos

and long hoods>* lets you know you got some damn room in there for a massive engine.

This. BMW + Turbos =
tumblr_m7zwncBYn41qalk92.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom