FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

apparently RSVPers said there was 300 pairs of foams restocked.. not that i believe them but im just putting it out there.

@evilside any thoughts on this ? lol

Last edited:
To those asking if $xxx is fair just think about like this: Right now some people are trying to get top $ out of this drop. Give it a week or two when they aren't selling and they'll have to lower the prices if they really want the cash. The thing is you have to catch it before the market starts drying up and there's few pairs laying around. Gotta wait for that sweet spot.

Pretty new to this, how can i get notifications on this thread ? 
eyes.gif

Was able to cop a black pair, not too worried I haven't received shipping info yet. I know supreme orders can vary. Took a little longer for some of the CDG pieces to arrive. But other than that, hopefully I can cop yeezy foams and trade for the red joints.

Just locked in a pair for $475. Damn, missed the release and restock. Oh well
not a bad price at all, i struck out on rd & missed out on the restock as well.

wish i could've gotten a pair of the blacks for retail because i would've worn the hell out of em. after all, the foamposite is one of the most (if not the most) durable nike shoes of all time

Last edited:
Ask this guy.
It obviously was just a guess...Just wondering what you guys thought? I don't frequently buy from supreme so idk if they restock throughout the weekend or just the day after, Just looking to score a black pair for myself

Home from the Japan release.  In line at midnight and I was maybe #300 in line.  Got in store about noon.  Black was sold out about 20 people in front of me.  By the time I got to the front only sizes 8.5, 9 and 9.5 in red remained which was good for me.  Was able to get both sets online while waiting in line though.

Not sure how the releases at the other Supreme stores here went though (we have 3 in a 5 mile radius.

Resellers were selling these for $500 immediately after they purchased them.  The highest was $900.

Back
Top Bottom