FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Home from the Japan release.  In line at midnight and I was maybe #300 in line.  Got in store about noon.  Black was sold out about 20 people in front of me.  By the time I got to the front only sizes 8.5, 9 and 9.5 in red remained which was good for me.  Was able to get both sets online while waiting in line though.

Not sure how the releases at the other Supreme stores here went though (we have 3 in a 5 mile radius.

Resellers were selling these for $500 immediately after they purchased them.  The highest was $900.
2 online 1 in store! Sounds like you came up.

order number 633XXX ship confim at 8:50 wohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black pair will be here Friday... already got UPS hold for pickup.

Nothing yet on red pair which I paid using PP card :nerd:

just got shipping
smokin.gif
so for those of you still waiting you should be fine and best of luck

Yeah, my shipping got updated late yesterday, and the info was updated later last night. Won't get here (MN) until Wednesday though.

not yet, but i'm not expecting anything till monday or tuesday

Yea I'm not too worried because i'm 100% sure my order will be cancelled. I like others had autorefresh + .crx extension running for both black and red. Somehow landed 2 red with identical billing/shipping/cc/size/color....can't imagine it slipping through unless they are just totally frustrated with this release. I'm not expecting much.

1ST POST! after reading alot of threads these past couple yrs, might as well join the talk now! anyways, im order# 637 w/ a check out at 11:03 est.. No shipping info yet.. Think we good tho since alot of cancellations happened yesterday.. havent read anything today.. First cop of some limited joints online too! Finally the Sneaker Gods have given me a break!
congrats

You guys think prices will fall drastically, or you think these will retain their value? Have a buyer locked for 8 bills atm. Don't want to sell, and then have these increase to 1000+ in a year, but at the same time it's hard to turn down 800.

You guys think prices will fall drastically, or you think these will retain their value? Have a buyer locked for 8 bills atm. Don't want to sell, and then have these increase to 1000+ in a year, but at the same time it's hard to turn down 800.

Not to advocate the reselling aspect, but when have you ever seen a supreme nike collab on a shoe drop in value?

If you want them now, buy them now while you can.

A dip in price will happen in about 2-3 months, but this time next year the shoes will skyrocket.

Back
Top Bottom