FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Even with all this ammo, Just watch out for debit card declines fml
mean.gif
Got that as well, tried again and was successful.

Persistence is key. **** aint over until it says sold out

Got that as well, tried again and was successful.

Persistence is key. **** aint over until it says sold out

Whatevs, I'm just salted at the outcome. I copped supreme af1 camo and the red SB in my size without an issue at all, I know I could have had them If my card wouldn't have been "declined"

Wowwwww. I added a size 9.5 at 11am and it let me check out at 11:30am!!!
My boy said he first got cart jacked out of his 12 black, but still had it in cart as sold out. He kept clicking on checkout and about 10 minutes later, it went to the checkout page. He entered his info and checked out. Thought he was bugging. :smokin

Whatevs, I'm just salted at the outcome. I copped supreme af1 camo and the red SB in my size without an issue at all, I know I could have had them If my card wouldn't have been "declined"
Man I would do anything for those red SBs. trade these foams straight up without hesitation. 

My card declined (for whatever reason) and I never made it back to the checkout screen with them again. Reseller preices it is I guess. :smh::smh::smh:

I think I'm the only one who scored and didn't use auto-fill. :lol: i must have cleared cache/cookies a while back and wiped my info. I manually typed in everything and got a black pair sz 9. :smokin

Next time use the force.

Back
Top Bottom