Fivefingers for your feet

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

is it true that they come w. a granola bar & a hackey sack?
Mine came with an organic market brochure and some burt's bees

So how many MPG do you get with your Prius?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i cant, i just cant finnns.....
laugh.gif

I get about 20 MPG with my EVO, rounded. How long does it take you to get to the bus stop?

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

laugh.gif

I get about 20 MPG with my EVO, rounded. How long does it take you to get to the bus stop?

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

They will stretch a little after a while. I love em. I have the Bikilas and I'm looking to get the KSO Treks here soon. Your lower legs and maybe lower back will be sore the first few runs until you get the rest of your body strengthened. Don't rush into them, take your time with short runs at a slower pace.

They will stretch a little after a while. I love em. I have the Bikilas and I'm looking to get the KSO Treks here soon. Your lower legs and maybe lower back will be sore the first few runs until you get the rest of your body strengthened. Don't rush into them, take your time with short runs at a slower pace.

Back
Top Bottom