Fivefingers for your feet

I just got a pair of these and although they are butt ugly, they are the most comfortable things I've ever put on my feet, no lie.

I just got a pair of these and although they are butt ugly, they are the most comfortable things I've ever put on my feet, no lie.

Hesitant to try them at first but they are actually pretty comfortable. Try doing squats with them.

Hesitant to try them at first but they are actually pretty comfortable. Try doing squats with them.

so are these a no-no for running on pavement? thats pretty much my only option when i go for a run

so are these a no-no for running on pavement? thats pretty much my only option when i go for a run

How comfortable are these Ive seen them around and they said they are really good for running. Something about works more muscles can anybody expand my knowledge on these. Cause I like to run and would like to invest in a good pair of runners.

How comfortable are these Ive seen them around and they said they are really good for running. Something about works more muscles can anybody expand my knowledge on these. Cause I like to run and would like to invest in a good pair of runners.

There mad to make running as natural as possible concept taken from a Mexcan tribe that run 50 miles on tire tread shoes tied with ropes on there feet. The concept actually strengthens your feet. but it kills your feet the first time cause you are forced to run with correct form using the balls of your feet. after that you are fine and soon discover your a more effective runner there is an article on these and even a semi book.

Back
Top Bottom