Fivefingers for your feet

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

a kid in my speech class gave about a 1/2 hour speech on how great these are for you. he actually convinced me to look into getting a pair, my only question is what makes these so damn expensive?

Yeah? Remember any of it?
laugh.gif

And yeah,
30t6p3b.gif
-$90 for me.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

a kid in my speech class gave about a 1/2 hour speech on how great these are for you. he actually convinced me to look into getting a pair, my only question is what makes these so damn expensive?

Yeah? Remember any of it?
laugh.gif

And yeah,
30t6p3b.gif
-$90 for me.

Copped a few weeks back. For the most part, I been using mine for distance running. It felt a little odd @ first but my body got use to it after about a week. So far I've notice my running motion become more efficient. My stride seems to have become longer. I cut off about 40 sec off my 1 1/2 mile time. I'd recommend them.

I took them in the weight room the other day to do some squats. A 45 pound plate fell off a bench and missed my foot by like 2 inches. I felt my whole life flash before my eyes.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Copped a few weeks back. For the most part, I been using mine for distance running. It felt a little odd @ first but my body got use to it after about a week. So far I've notice my running motion become more efficient. My stride seems to have become longer. I cut off about 40 sec off my 1 1/2 mile time. I'd recommend them.

I took them in the weight room the other day to do some squats. A 45 pound plate fell off a bench and missed my foot by like 2 inches. I felt my whole life flash before my eyes.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm nervous about trying these. Only thing I can run on is paved roads....My feet, ankles, knee and back would cuss me out for weeks on end.

Tried them on at a store, and the sales person asked me first what kind of terrain I run on, when I told her that she suggested that I may not want to invest in a pair unless I can find a more forgiving trail.

I'm nervous about trying these. Only thing I can run on is paved roads....My feet, ankles, knee and back would cuss me out for weeks on end.

Tried them on at a store, and the sales person asked me first what kind of terrain I run on, when I told her that she suggested that I may not want to invest in a pair unless I can find a more forgiving trail.

I got these, and used them for my vacation in China over the summer.
Now I just use these whenever I exercise. Pretty good shoes imo

I got these, and used them for my vacation in China over the summer.
Now I just use these whenever I exercise. Pretty good shoes imo

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

All of those lower body injuries are supposedly caused in some part atleast to running with shoes. I've heard countless stories of people who start running barefoot or with the Vibrams whose aches and pains "mysteriously" disappear. I'd say try em..

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

All of those lower body injuries are supposedly caused in some part atleast to running with shoes. I've heard countless stories of people who start running barefoot or with the Vibrams whose aches and pains "mysteriously" disappear. I'd say try em..

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nice setup. iMac ftw

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nice setup. iMac ftw

My brother loves these shoes and I see some people around campus run in these but man, I still can't take them seriously.

My brother loves these shoes and I see some people around campus run in these but man, I still can't take them seriously.

Originally Posted by justjenius84

True but a very interesting shoe... probably ahead of our time... Nike will get in on this eventually

Originally Posted by justjenius84

True but a very interesting shoe... probably ahead of our time... Nike will get in on this eventually

A good friend of mine just picked up his second pair and swears by these things. If I jogged I too would look into getting a pair for myself.

A good friend of mine just picked up his second pair and swears by these things. If I jogged I too would look into getting a pair for myself.

Back
Top Bottom