FIXED GEARS

Of all the videos posted, NOT ONE dude has anything on Quicksilver.....why has this sport, unlike all others, gone backwards?

can't we just ride bikes for the fun of it? i don't need to ride sitting on the handle bar facing my back tire riding forward to have fun.

Did anyone catch the Bicycle Film Festival in their city this year? It is hosted by some people from South Florida.. they just had the last one here a weekago, it was amazing.

PS: i fell off my bike going over awful wet train tracks and fractured my arm.. i can't ride my schfixie for 4 more weeks =[

but yay, i love the site where you can customize your bike.. in the new year i'd like to pain mine

(handle bars look huge due to the wide angle)

to:

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Vids like this make me really hate Israelis and the way they treat Palestinians.

Hypocrites.

Its really up to you
Theres tons of saddles out there, try them out if possible.

Fizik Arione, Selle San Marco Rolls,Brooks B-17,Selle Italia Turbo, Charge Bucket

Originally Posted by beezylocks

bring this back to life
can any1 reccomend me a new seat

With saddles it can hard to find one you like, since everyone has a different sit bone. Some people like padded saddles while others love SLRs. Trial and erroris about the only thing you can do.

Me personally I have an Concor Super Corssa and a Fizik Arione and I love them both. But I've gone through about 7 saddles that I hated.

That Panasonic up there is looking real clean. Drops always look good.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

ah nice.. hows the turbo saddle?
LOOOOOOOOOOVE my turbo saddle. wouldnt trade it in for anything else if i have to ride on the street.

Originally Posted by TannerVon

hey how much we anyone say a leader 720 tr is worth?

depends on the condition, also does it come with a fork?

if anyone gots n e spare parts
let me know.
smile.gif

(especially pedals, straps, toe cages, sattles, and handle bars)

some pics of my boys new bike:

fuji trackPro.

4249644760_e157577733.jpg

4249717348_828fc84802.jpg

4249644372_9ae208844d.jpg

4249643888_f3e06b605e.jpg

4248871071_f450ae35af.jpg

4249087384_f23a302f43.jpg

my bike (leader 725), my mans racing (mashXcinelli) and trick bike (leader 729), and the fuji trackPro.

4248315159_2d9f1199ea.jpg

sick FTP. i could not imagine riding in the street with that drop though.

83081.jpg

this stuff just changed my life forever. no more going blind riding with balaclava.

That FTP looks great, all though the supreme sticker takes it down a peg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

sick FTP. i could not imagine riding in the street with that drop though.
Co-sign... That seat-to-bar drop is insane
eek.gif

How's the wrist healing Bana? I flipped over my bars a couple of Summers ago and fractured my wrist too. Waiting for my wrist to heal was such a hassle. Ijust wanted to be outside and riding
laugh.gif

PLEASEEEEEE TELL ME THAT IS NOT A ORIGIN8 CRANKSET ON THAT FTP.

looks like an origin8 stem too...

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by TannerVon

hey how much we anyone say a leader 720 tr is worth?

depends on the condition, also does it come with a fork?
-red weinmen wheels (700c)
-kalloy handlebars oury grips
-truativ cranks rocket chainring
-carbon fiber axis fork
-eveything esle is stock

500 sounds really good to me...i just gotta check out the welds on the bike i heard leaders tend to crack really easy

Back
Top Bottom