FL Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect. Now His Family Is Mad

My man colombia out here unloading on rats but when someone decides to climb through his window would rather be in his bed with the covers over his head

My man colombia out here unloading on rats but when someone decides to climb through his window would rather be in his bed with the covers over his head
laugh.gif

I sent my dog in to try and kill the rat first but he just sat there and stared at it 
mean.gif

That was the first time I'd ever seen a rat and it was huge 
sick.gif

I was shook so I shot it 
laugh.gif

Next time theres a thread about a cop who kills some kid under questionable circumstances I don't wanna see none of you clowns in there complaining.
bruh...  you dont see the difference in someone in their own home chillin vs someone being paid to respond to a situation?

youre hopeless

She wasn't in her home chilling, if she was it would be an entirely different situation.

If anything the cop responding to a situation would be MORE justified. The point is, some of these people get all up in their feelings when a cop kills some unarmed person questionably but wouldn't hesitate to kill some kid if they thought they could get away with it. Not because their life is in danger, not because their family is in danger, but because the law will allow them to without going to prison.

Last edited:
This happened in the Liberty City neighborhood, not too far from where I live. Hitting licks is very common here unfortunately, a lot of these youth are ignorant as hell and don't know better.

I'll take your life if I perceive you to be a threat to my life. I would never take a life over my ****.......and I have some nice **** :lol:

Burglary is not a capital offense.

It's not complicated at all.

Doesn't change the fact that he would still be alive had he not committed the burglary.

Burglary shouldn't be a capital offense but the same way perhaps this lady didn't play by the rules by shooting him, he didn't play by the rules by breaking and entering.

It's plain and simple. You don't know what's behind that door, you don't know the mentality of the person in the house your breaking into. Some might get scared and do nothing, some might blow your brains out with no remorse.

No matter how people try and spin it and say that the lady went to far, it doesn't account for the fact that that was a risk this guy took when he broke into the house. It's a chance the robbery will go bad. Last I checked, no legal justice if that lady did go far is going to bring that guy back alive. If she's charged with anything at all.

Doesn't change the fact that he would still be alive had he not committed the burglary.

Burglary shouldn't be a capital offense but the same way perhaps this lady didn't play by the rules by shooting him, he didn't play by the rules by breaking and entering.

It's plain and simple. You don't know what's behind that door, you don't know the mentality of the person in the house your breaking into. Some might get scared and do nothing, some might blow your brains out with no remorse.

No matter how people try and spin it and say that the lady went to far, it doesn't account for the fact that that was a risk this guy took when he broke into the house. It's a chance the robbery will go bad. Last I checked, no legal justice if that lady did go far is going to bring that guy back alive. If she's charged with anything at all.

Repped.

End thread.

he was arrested earlier this year too

his sister really irks me, stop with that "he loved education" non sense, I bet this kid rarely even attended school

Dude would have escaped. Possibly tried to break in again, and round up more homies to accompany him. Who knows, he probably would have tried to rape the woman. She had every right to fire him up.

There have been a number of incidents here in Florida, where dudes have not only broken into homes, and robbed women, but also raped them, during the crime.

I side with the female.

Take it if I'm in your crib unannounced and you don't know my true intentions....

If I'm in the house? My dogs are barking, the Glock is in hand, and I'm coming. If I pull up to the house and I see you leaving? Well, that would depend on what you did my dogs :wink:

If I'm in the house? My dogs are barking, the Glock is in hand, and I'm coming. If I pull up to the house and I see you leaving? Well, that would depend on what you did my dogs :wink:
.....oh, here we go with alternative scenarios :lol:

If you're going to rob, rob a damn store where you're not likely to get popped doing so.

Put some thought into and hit a real lick as opposed to "taking what you can get" from someone's home and risk being popped.

You're doing some time either way if you get caught and survive.

RIP to the kid.

.....oh, here we go with alternative scenarios :lol:

You're right. In this specific case, without my added variables :lol:, I would not have shot the young man. None of what I'm saying absolves the kid. He made the first bad decision. Unfortunately, he paid the ultimate price.

I'll take your life if I perceive you to be a threat to my life. I would never take a life over my ****.......and I have some nice **** :lol:
I'm sayin :rofl:

NT fam in here ready to kill a crackhead over the Roshe collection.

Listening to his family you could tell that dude never stood a chance. He came from an entire bloodline of losers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom