Floyd on Pac - "have him make sushi and cook some rice." "he's a ******" - RACIST

Originally Posted by dmxfury

This isn't just a major fight, this is THE fight for a sport that needs it. Simply has to be done and I'm beginning to doubt if it will occur

And didn't Pac agree to the tests? I know he didn't initially but I thought he came back and is now ok with it but Money is backing off. Please correct me if I'm wrong
Never publicly agreed. His camp just said we agreed to "terms" which can be interpreted differently

Originally Posted by dmxfury

This isn't just a major fight, this is THE fight for a sport that needs it. Simply has to be done and I'm beginning to doubt if it will occur

And didn't Pac agree to the tests? I know he didn't initially but I thought he came back and is now ok with it but Money is backing off. Please correct me if I'm wrong
Never publicly agreed. His camp just said we agreed to "terms" which can be interpreted differently

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

talk all that @**# on camera... but aint willing to step in the ring against pac? talk @**# to his face in the ring.... it can happen if he didnt try and make his own rules..
laugh.gif
.... punk move

i wouldnt wanna fight a dude on ped's or roids either if he didnt want to take a simple blood test. pac has tattoos no? scared of needles my %+%. both just want to keep that ##-0 record but if they dont fight each other, their records wont matter anyway cause they wont be considered for any of the best of all time conversations.

You seriously never know what the hell you're talking about. 
roll.gif

the richest fight in the history of boxing and still nothing, if "money" may was really about money wouldnt this fight have been done? this fight will happen, pbf is just tryin to delay an $$% whooping as much as possible, he'll get bruised up for sure but i still think he'll win a D

talk all that @**# on camera... but aint willing to step in the ring against pac? talk @**# to his face in the ring.... it can happen if he didnt try and make his own rules..
laugh.gif
.... punk move

i wouldnt wanna fight a dude on ped's or roids either if he didnt want to take a simple blood test. pac has tattoos no? scared of needles my %+%. both just want to keep that ##-0 record but if they dont fight each other, their records wont matter anyway cause they wont be considered for any of the best of all time conversations.

roll.gif

the richest fight in the history of boxing and still nothing, if "money" may was really about money wouldnt this fight have been done? this fight will happen, pbf is just tryin to delay an $$% whooping as much as possible, he'll get bruised up for sure but i still think he'll win a D

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
.... punk move

roll.gif

Off topic, but FIRST B0RN, out of every ten replies how many times do you think you employ either a
laugh.gif
or
roll.gif
?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
.... punk move

roll.gif

Off topic, but FIRST B0RN, out of every ten replies how many times do you think you employ either a
laugh.gif
or
roll.gif
?

laugh.gif
.... punk move

i was with you until you brought up their records, after that not so much...

laugh.gif
.... punk move

i was with you until you brought up their records, after that not so much...

lmao... i had a feeling some of you floyd nuthuggers would use the "thats just floyd, he likes being the bad guy"...

since when was it okay to be racist?

its funny how you floyd nuthuggers will overlook that he had a chance to fight manny and chickened out... I dont know whats funnier, floyd running his mouth after he refused to sign or you fools thinking its ok to be racist.

lmao... i had a feeling some of you floyd nuthuggers would use the "thats just floyd, he likes being the bad guy"...

since when was it okay to be racist?

its funny how you floyd nuthuggers will overlook that he had a chance to fight manny and chickened out... I dont know whats funnier, floyd running his mouth after he refused to sign or you fools thinking its ok to be racist.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i dont think its racist because asian people eat cat, dogs sushi....

Don't group all Asians up like that. Im Laotian and dont eat dog or cat. Matter of fact I have never seen an Asian or heard of any Asian wanting to eat it. Dog and cat was most likely eaten when food was unavailable due to the weather or war and Ive only heard of Korea eating dog for religious purposes. One things for sure the Asians in the States dont eat dog/cat. Sushi is fine.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i dont think its racist because asian people eat cat, dogs sushi....

Don't group all Asians up like that. Im Laotian and dont eat dog or cat. Matter of fact I have never seen an Asian or heard of any Asian wanting to eat it. Dog and cat was most likely eaten when food was unavailable due to the weather or war and Ive only heard of Korea eating dog for religious purposes. One things for sure the Asians in the States dont eat dog/cat. Sushi is fine.

Back
Top Bottom